- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Sara Jodka spoke with Law 360 for a recent article titled, “Vaccine Mandates and New Hires: 4 Bias Pitfalls to Avoid.” As vaccine mandates amongst employers become more common, they must be careful to avoid discrimination claims when extending those mandates to prospective employees. Sara told the publication that employers should communicate their vaccination policies to job applicants, “as soon as possible,” in the hiring process. “Essentially, the laws in regards to employees and applicants are going to work the exact same way,” she said. To read more, click here (subscription required).
- November 28, 2023 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2023 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- October 23, 2023 In the News David Deromedi Named a Notable Leader in Labor & Employment Law by Crain Detroit Business
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 20, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 連邦取引委員会による競業避止条項の禁止に関する規則の提案
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 联邦贸易委员会提议禁止竞业禁止条款
- January 12, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 02, 2022 Industry Alerts EEOC Releases Updated “Know Your Rights” Poster | 美国公平就业机会委员会发布最新《了解你的权利》海报