- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Sara Jodka was mentioned by Business Insurance in the article, "Employers Face Tough Call on Vaccine Exemptions." The article discusses the recent deluge of companies' religious accommodation requests from their workforces regarding COVID-19 vaccination mandates. Sara shared with Business Insurance that litigation over the issue will depend on how employers respond. To read the article, click here.
- January 14, 2022 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Splits the Baby as It Stays the Private Employer Vaccine or Test Mandate but Keeps the Healthcare Vaccine Mandate in Place
- December 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Private Employer Vaccine Mandate Moves Forward as Sixth Circuit Dissolves Fifth Circuit’s OSHA ETS Stay
- November 30, 2021 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 17, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by HR Dive on Texas Federal Judge Upholding United Airlines Vaccine Mandate
- November 16, 2021 Webinars The Private Employer Vaccine Mandate: It’s Here, It’s There, It’s Every Where and What You Need to Know About It
- November 09, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Quoted by Human Resource Executive on Cybersecurity Failure Rates
- November 04, 2021 Industry Alerts The Private Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate is Here: What Employers Need to Know
- November 01, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Quoted by Business Insurance on Recent Court Decision Regarding Biometric Coverage
- September 30, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Impact of Vaccine Mandates on Law Firms