- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Sara Jodka was quoted in the 10 WBNS article, "How Ohio's New Overtime Law Impacts Hourly Workers." The article discusses Ohio Senate Bill 47, which prohibits opt-out class actions for overtime violations and takes effect July 6. Sara says, "We won't be looking at hybrid lawsuits anymore, we will only be looking at an opt-in format, which is what is done in the federal courts."
- November 28, 2023 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2023 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- October 23, 2023 In the News David Deromedi Named a Notable Leader in Labor & Employment Law by Crain Detroit Business
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 20, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 連邦取引委員会による競業避止条項の禁止に関する規則の提案
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 联邦贸易委员会提议禁止竞业禁止条款
- January 12, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 02, 2022 Industry Alerts EEOC Releases Updated “Know Your Rights” Poster | 美国公平就业机会委员会发布最新《了解你的权利》海报