- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jennifer Ko Craft (Member, Las Vegas) was interviewed for the Variety article, “Can Johnny Depp’s Career Survive His Salacious Trial?” The article discusses the messy and very public trial between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard as well as Depp’s decision to sue the tabloid The Sun. Jennifer was one of two attorneys interviewed for the article, the other attorney being women's rights activist, Gloria Allred. “With most celebrity clients, everything is very personal because it’s their own name that’s being publicized and it’s their own personal brand, so they feel very invested,” says Jennifer. “With certain claims, especially domestic abuse and violence against women, it doesn’t matter how big of an A-lister you are. It definitely hurts your brand and your ability to enter into agreements with third parties. This trial will be impactful in that way, no matter what the judgement is.” Click here to read the full article.
- November 2020 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Speaks at University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Sports & Entertainment Law Association's "A-Listers in Entertainment Law" Event
- October 1, 2020 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to National Law Journal’s 2020 Sports/Entertainment Law Trailblazers List
- October 8, 2019 Articles The Business of Sports
- August 23, 2019 Media Mentions John L. Krieger Quoted by Pitchfork on Eminem vs. Spotify Case
- April 25, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Tops Rankings in 2019 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- December 4, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Organized and Hosted the 11th Annual PrimeTime Sports Management Conference in Toronto
- November 28, 2018 In the News Attorney Jennifer Ko Craft Appointed Co-Chair of Licensing, Merchandising & Branding Division of the ABA Forum on the Entertainment & Sports Industries
- April 9, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted in the Forbes Article “The Morality Clause: How #MeToo Is Changing Hollywood Dealmaking”