- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jennifer Ko Craft, chair of the Entertainment, Sports & Media practice group, presented as a panelist for the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Sports & Entertainment Law Association’s virtual webinar event, “A-Listers in Entertainment Law.” Jennifer describes her passion for entertainment and sports law, the variety of work she handles, and the importance of great client relationships.
- October 1, 2020 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to National Law Journal’s 2020 Sports/Entertainment Law Trailblazers List
- August 06, 2020 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Interviewed by Variety on Johnny Depp Trial
- October 8, 2019 Articles The Business of Sports
- August 23, 2019 Media Mentions John L. Krieger Quoted by Pitchfork on Eminem vs. Spotify Case
- April 25, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Tops Rankings in 2019 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- December 4, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Organized and Hosted the 11th Annual PrimeTime Sports Management Conference in Toronto
- November 28, 2018 In the News Attorney Jennifer Ko Craft Appointed Co-Chair of Licensing, Merchandising & Branding Division of the ABA Forum on the Entertainment & Sports Industries
- April 9, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted in the Forbes Article “The Morality Clause: How #MeToo Is Changing Hollywood Dealmaking”