- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
- In the News
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Jennifer Ko Craft, Entertainment, Media and Sports Practice Group Chair and Member in the firm’s Las Vegas office, has been named to the National Law Journal’s list of Sports/Entertainment Law Trailblazers.
Jennifer oversees thousands of trademark and copyright applications and registrations worldwide. She has blazed a trail in the monetization and development of assets for her clients. Jennifer builds and protects clients’ brands by registering and enforcing their trademarks and copyrights globally. She also negotiates and closes numerous sponsorship, endorsement, personal appearance and promotional agreements every year.
“I am truly honored to be selected by the National Law Journal as a trailblazer in Sports and Entertainment Law,” said Jennifer.
The National Law Journal recognizes professionals who have moved the needle in the legal industry. Jennifer consults with athletes, sports organizations, entertainers, actors, musicians and other artists, identifying protectable aspects of their products, services and concepts, and in developing and managing their intellectual property portfolios.
- November 2020 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Speaks at University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Sports & Entertainment Law Association's "A-Listers in Entertainment Law" Event
- August 06, 2020 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Interviewed by Variety on Johnny Depp Trial
- October 8, 2019 Articles The Business of Sports
- August 23, 2019 Media Mentions John L. Krieger Quoted by Pitchfork on Eminem vs. Spotify Case
- April 25, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Tops Rankings in 2019 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- December 4, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Organized and Hosted the 11th Annual PrimeTime Sports Management Conference in Toronto
- November 28, 2018 In the News Attorney Jennifer Ko Craft Appointed Co-Chair of Licensing, Merchandising & Branding Division of the ABA Forum on the Entertainment & Sports Industries
- May 17, 2018 - May 20, 2018 Conferences Sports Lawyers Association 44th Annual Conference on May 17 - 19, 2018