- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that the firm’s Phoenix office has been ranked in eight different categories in the 2021 Ranking Arizona Guide. Dickinson Wright’s Estate/Trust practice and Family Law practice in Phoenix are both ranked first in their category.
Ranking Arizona is Arizona’s largest business opinion poll. Participants who voted based their opinion on the quality of products, services, and people. The bulk of voting takes place via www.AZBigMedia.com and features more than 20,000 businesses in more than 250 different business and leisure subcategories. The votes are tallied each August and the results are then assembled and ranked according to their total number of votes.
Below is a list of the categories Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix office is included in the 2021 Ranking Arizona Guide:
- Law Firms
- Law Firm: Banking
- Law Firm: Commercial Litigation
- Law Firm: Estate/Trust
- Law Firm: Family Law
- Law Firm: Government Relations
- Law Firm: Sports & Entertainment
- Law Firm: Tax
To learn more about Ranking Arizona or to vote, please click here.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 21, 2021 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Named to Daily Journal's "Top Intellectual Property Lawyers 2021" List
- April 20, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Quoted by LegalZoom on Copyright Protections in Graphic Design
- April 19, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Named to Crain's 2021 Notable Women in Law
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (37th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十七期)
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 17: Canada Continues Push for Single-Game Sports Betting
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Tips for Filing Interlocutory Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Submitting Supplemental Authority