- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that the firm’s Phoenix office has been ranked in nine different categories in the 2021 Ranking Arizona Guide. Dickinson Wright’s Estate/Trust practice and Family Law practice in Phoenix are both ranked first in their category.
Ranking Arizona is Arizona’s largest business opinion poll. Participants who voted based their opinion on the quality of products, services, and people. The bulk of voting takes place via www.AZBigMedia.com and features more than 20,000 businesses in more than 250 different business and leisure subcategories. The votes are tallied each August and the results are then assembled and ranked according to their total number of votes.
Below is a list of the categories Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix office is included in the 2021 Ranking Arizona Guide:
- Law Firms
- Law Firm: Banking
- Law Firm: Commercial Litigation
- Law Firm: Estate/Trust
- Law Firm: Family Law
- Law Firm: Government Relations
- Law Firm: Immigration
- Law Firm: Sports & Entertainment
- Law Firm: Tax
To learn more about Ranking Arizona or to vote, please click here.
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- July 07, 2020 Industry Alerts Updated Information Regarding the $200 Million in Funding Available for Small Businesses Through New Tennessee Business Relief Program
- April 28, 2020 Industry Alerts $484 Billion Small Business Coronavirus Relief Bill Summary
- April 27, 2020 Industry Alerts UPDATE -- SBA Adds Guidance Regarding Necessity Certification Under the Paycheck Protection Program
- April 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2020 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 22, 2020 Webinars Restarting the Auto Supply Chain: Risks and Challenges
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Practical Business Issues And COVID-19
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Ontario Lifting Suspension Of Lien Periods