- Krieger, John L.
- Media Mentions
John L. Krieger (Member, Las Vegas) was recently quoted in Pitchfork’s article, “Why the Eminem Vs. Spotify Case May Be Headed to the Supreme Court.” The article discusses the lawsuit filed by music publisher, Eight Mile Style against Spotify for massive copyright infringement.
“Assuming that the allegations in the complaint are true, Eminem’s company has a fairly good chance of prevailing or of probably getting Spotify to some kind of settlement,” says John.
- November 2020 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Speaks at University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Sports & Entertainment Law Association's "A-Listers in Entertainment Law" Event
- October 1, 2020 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to National Law Journal’s 2020 Sports/Entertainment Law Trailblazers List
- August 06, 2020 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Interviewed by Variety on Johnny Depp Trial
- October 8, 2019 Articles The Business of Sports
- April 25, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Tops Rankings in 2019 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- December 4, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Organized and Hosted the 11th Annual PrimeTime Sports Management Conference in Toronto
- November 28, 2018 In the News Attorney Jennifer Ko Craft Appointed Co-Chair of Licensing, Merchandising & Branding Division of the ABA Forum on the Entertainment & Sports Industries
- May 17, 2018 - May 20, 2018 Conferences Sports Lawyers Association 44th Annual Conference on May 17 - 19, 2018