John L. Krieger Quoted by Pitchfork on Eminem vs. Spotify CaseREAD MORE
- Krieger, John L.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
John L. Krieger (Member, Las Vegas) was recently quoted in Pitchfork’s article, “Why the Eminem Vs. Spotify Case May Be Headed to the Supreme Court.” The article discusses the lawsuit filed by music publisher, Eight Mile Style against Spotify for massive copyright infringement.
“Assuming that the allegations in the complaint are true, Eminem’s company has a fairly good chance of prevailing or of probably getting Spotify to some kind of settlement,” says John.
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 15, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to The American Lawyer’s 2021 West Trailblazers List
- March 02, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in Nine Categories in the 2021 Ranking Arizona Guide
- November 2020 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Speaks at University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Sports & Entertainment Law Association's "A-Listers in Entertainment Law" Event
- October 1, 2020 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to National Law Journal’s 2020 Sports/Entertainment Law Trailblazers List
- August 06, 2020 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Interviewed by Variety on Johnny Depp Trial
- October 8, 2019 Articles The Business of Sports
- April 25, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Tops Rankings in 2019 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields