Recent Development in Theranos, Walgreens Row Featured in Law360
- Goldfine, Dan W.
- Media Mentions
As complaints came in regarding the accuracy of blood tests produced by Theranos, Inc. and given at Walgreen’s chain stores, a federal judge has freed Walgreens from some of the fraud, negligent misrepresentation and racketeering claims brought against them in consumer suits. The suits alleged that the companies were aware that the tests were incapable of consistently producing accurate and reliable results for certain blood tests. Dan Goldfine argued the successful motion for Walgreens. To read the article, click here.
- April 11, 2022 In the News Leading Litigation Group Joins Dickinson Wright Phoenix Office
- February 23, 2022 Media Mentions Denial of Certification in GEICO Case Featured in Law360
- March 2019 Media Mentions Brian Radnoff Quoted in Advocate Daily Article Discussing Recent Altered Class-Settlement Provision
- August 31, 2018 Media Mentions GEICO Case Handled by Dan Goldfine Featured in Law360
- December 07, 2016 Media Mentions Successful Appeal by Dan Goldfine for GEICO Featured in Law360
- July 19, 2016 Media Mentions GEICO Win in Federal Court Featured in Law360