- Goldfine, Dan W.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
The United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit affirmed the denial of a certification request by a proposed class of GEICO policyholders in Louisiana who alleged the insurer’s proprietary valuation system violated state law due to inadequate representation. According to the court, the plaintiffs failed to show want of commonality, adequacy, and predominance among the proposed class. Dan Goldfine prevailed at the week-long class certification evidentiary hearing before the trial court and argued for affirmance at the Fifth Circuit. To read the article, click here.
- April 11, 2022 In the News Leading Litigation Group Joins Dickinson Wright Phoenix Office
- March 2019 Media Mentions Brian Radnoff Quoted in Advocate Daily Article Discussing Recent Altered Class-Settlement Provision
- August 31, 2018 Media Mentions GEICO Case Handled by Dan Goldfine Featured in Law360
- August 11, 2018 Media Mentions Recent Development in Theranos, Walgreens Row Featured in Law360
- December 07, 2016 Media Mentions Successful Appeal by Dan Goldfine for GEICO Featured in Law360
- July 19, 2016 Media Mentions GEICO Win in Federal Court Featured in Law360