Successful Appeal by Dan Goldfine for GEICO Featured in Law360
- Goldfine, Dan W.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
The Eleventh Circuit Court, sitting en banc, that a group of automotive repair shops could not reinstate claims against State Farm and other insurers over an alleged scheme to manipulate vehicle repair costs, shooting down arguments that the court was at fault for the lateness of their appeal. Dan Goldfine argued the appeal for GEICO. To read the article, click here.
- April 11, 2022 In the News Leading Litigation Group Joins Dickinson Wright Phoenix Office
- February 23, 2022 Media Mentions Denial of Certification in GEICO Case Featured in Law360
- March 2019 Media Mentions Brian Radnoff Quoted in Advocate Daily Article Discussing Recent Altered Class-Settlement Provision
- August 31, 2018 Media Mentions GEICO Case Handled by Dan Goldfine Featured in Law360
- August 11, 2018 Media Mentions Recent Development in Theranos, Walgreens Row Featured in Law360
- July 19, 2016 Media Mentions GEICO Win in Federal Court Featured in Law360