- Goldfine, Dan W.
- Media Mentions
The article describes GEICO’s win in a Florida federal court against a Mississippi auto repair shop, Clinton Body Shop, and its law firm, John Arthur Eaves Attorneys, as U.S. Senior District Judge Gregory Presnell ruled that GEICO’s Motion for Attorney Fees was “meritorious” and ordered the insurance company to prepare a specific fees request. After the body shop and its law firm lost a summary judgment in a related suit charging GEICO with unjust enrichment and tortious interference with business relations, GEICO said that the summary judgment victory in that previous case barred the body shop from reasserting those same claims, which with Judge Presnell agreed. Dan Goldfine argued the appeal for GEICO. To read the article, click here.
- April 11, 2022 In the News Leading Litigation Group Joins Dickinson Wright Phoenix Office
- February 23, 2022 Media Mentions Denial of Certification in GEICO Case Featured in Law360
- March 2019 Media Mentions Brian Radnoff Quoted in Advocate Daily Article Discussing Recent Altered Class-Settlement Provision
- August 31, 2018 Media Mentions GEICO Case Handled by Dan Goldfine Featured in Law360
- August 11, 2018 Media Mentions Recent Development in Theranos, Walgreens Row Featured in Law360
- December 07, 2016 Media Mentions Successful Appeal by Dan Goldfine for GEICO Featured in Law360