- Goldfine, Dan W.
- Media Mentions
A case handled by Dan Goldfine for GEICO was featured in Law360 in an article titled, “Geico's Claims Mostly Crippled In Auto Parts MDL.” Judge Marianne Battani of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan permitted GEICO to sue the auto parts makers individually, leading to a favorable settlement. To read the article, click here.
- August 29, 2023 In the News Rob Alfieri Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- April 11, 2022 In the News Leading Litigation Group Joins Dickinson Wright Phoenix Office
- February 23, 2022 Media Mentions Denial of Certification in GEICO Case Featured in Law360
- March 2019 Media Mentions Brian Radnoff Quoted in Advocate Daily Article Discussing Recent Altered Class-Settlement Provision
- August 11, 2018 Media Mentions Recent Development in Theranos, Walgreens Row Featured in Law360
- December 07, 2016 Media Mentions Successful Appeal by Dan Goldfine for GEICO Featured in Law360
- July 19, 2016 Media Mentions GEICO Win in Federal Court Featured in Law360
- June 2023 Inflection Points and Class Action Litigation