- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Media Mentions
Columbus Lawyer Dan Ujczo was quoted in the Bloomberg Politics article, “Looming Deadlines Explain Why Trump Is Hurrying for a Nafta Deal”.
U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer has begun floating the idea of a deal in principle. The Trump administration is aiming to announce a preliminary deal at a summit in Peru next week, according to people familiar with the talks. That kind of stopgap would be “largely designed to keep the markets calm,” said Mr. Ujczo. It would likely stop short of a formal agreement the three countries could sign, let alone embark on the arduous process of seeking approval in their respective legislatures. In other words, Trump may get his deal in principle, but it may be months, even years, before an official updated Nafta comes into force.
To read the full article, please click here.
- April 05, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cincinnati
- April 03, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cleveland
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- September 24, 2018 Webinars Untying the Trying Times of Tariffs - The Product Exclusion Process Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars KNOW the NEW NAFTA Webinar on September 24, 2018
- August 28, 2018 Seminars Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion on August, 28, 2018
- July 10, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “China Factor Looms Large as Trade Wars Heat Up”
- June 22, 2018 Industry Alerts Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Goods -- What to Do Now
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"