- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
- Media Mentions
Jennifer Ko Craft was quoted recently in Law360. The Federal Circuit recently held that the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board wrongly denied registration of the mark "Trump Too Small" under Section 2(c) of the Lanham Act, which bars registration of marks that include the name of a living person without that person's consent. Jennifer shared her insights on whether Section 2(c) should be deemed unconstitutional in violation of an applicant's freedom of speech and offered practical insights on how the recent decision might impact how an individual polices his/her trademarks. Specifically, she would consider taking additional steps before the USPTO. "I plan to more closely monitor these types of applications and if only a Section 2(c) refusal is asserted by the USPTO, [I will] consider filing a letter of protest to suggest that a Section 2(d) refusal [based on likelihood of confusion] should be issued as well," Jennifer said. To read the article, click here.
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- August 25, 2022 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2023 Edition
- August 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Obtains $28 Million Settlement for Singapore Client
- August 2022 Industry Alerts Coming to Canadian Patents on October 3, 2022: Excess Claims and Continued Examination Fees
- July 12, 2022 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers