- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
- Media Mentions
Jennifer Ko Craft was quoted recently in Law360. The Federal Circuit recently held that the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board wrongly denied registration of the mark "Trump Too Small" under Section 2(c) of the Lanham Act, which bars registration of marks that include the name of a living person without that person's consent. Jennifer shared her insights on whether Section 2(c) should be deemed unconstitutional in violation of an applicant's freedom of speech and offered practical insights on how the recent decision might impact how an individual polices his/her trademarks. Specifically, she would consider taking additional steps before the USPTO. "I plan to more closely monitor these types of applications and if only a Section 2(c) refusal is asserted by the USPTO, [I will] consider filing a letter of protest to suggest that a Section 2(d) refusal [based on likelihood of confusion] should be issued as well," Jennifer said. To read the article, click here.
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022
- June 13, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2022 Edition
- June 09, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted in Law360 on Steps Taken by the USPTO Following Applicant Email Exposure
- June 08, 2022 Industry Alerts The Who, What, Why, and How of NFTs, the Metaverse, and IP
- June 08, 2022 Media Mentions William Honaker Quoted by Fast Company on the $365 Million Business of Queen Elizabeth's Platinum Jubilee
- June 6, 2022 In the News Eleven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2022 IP Stars