- Burrell, Aaron V.
- Media Mentions
Aaron Burrell was recently featured in HR Dive’s article, “’We Can No Longer Stay Silent‘: One Year After Floyd Killing, D&I Pros Seek Lasting Change.” The murder of George Floyd in the May of 2020 has introduced a cultural awareness throughout countless organizations that has sparked initiatives to make lasting D&I changes. "I think [Floyd's murder] provided the most clear illustration that many corporations had ever seen of not just police brutality, but also the inherent inequities that a lot of our citizens face… Never could we have had these discussions without the framework and backdrop of a very clear instance of injustice,” said Aaron. Click here to read the full article.
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 19, 2022 Blogs ミシガン最高裁判所による判決－性的指向を理由とする差 別は、エリオット・ラーセン市民権法で禁止されるとの判 断を下す | The Michigan Supreme Court Holds That Discrimination On The Basis Of Sexual Orientation Is Prohibited
- July 7, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Columbus CEO Best Lawyers 2022
- July 5, 2022 In the News Sara Jodka Named to National Law Journal’s 2022 Employment Law Trailblazers List
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges
- February 2022 Blogs Practical Considerations in Employment Terminations
- January 14, 2022 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Splits the Baby as It Stays the Private Employer Vaccine or Test Mandate but Keeps the Healthcare Vaccine Mandate in Place