- Burrell, Aaron V.
- Media Mentions
Aaron Burrell was recently featured in HR Dive’s article, “’We Can No Longer Stay Silent‘: One Year After Floyd Killing, D&I Pros Seek Lasting Change.” The murder of George Floyd in the May of 2020 has introduced a cultural awareness throughout countless organizations that has sparked initiatives to make lasting D&I changes. "I think [Floyd's murder] provided the most clear illustration that many corporations had ever seen of not just police brutality, but also the inherent inequities that a lot of our citizens face… Never could we have had these discussions without the framework and backdrop of a very clear instance of injustice,” said Aaron. Click here to read the full article.
- September 30, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Impact of Vaccine Mandates on Law Firms
- September 28, 2021 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Surge Medical Leave Refresher for Employers
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Vaccine Mandates and New Hires
- August 31, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by HR Executive on Whistleblowers and Ageism Complaints
- August 10, 2021 Blogs Loaded Questions: Are Noncompetition and Nonsolicitation Clauses Really Enforceable in Michigan?
- August 09, 2021 Blogs Are Mandatory Vaccinations Included in Back to "Normal"?
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association