- Burrell, Aaron V.
- Media Mentions
Aaron Burrell was recently featured in HR Dive’s article, “’We Can No Longer Stay Silent‘: One Year After Floyd Killing, D&I Pros Seek Lasting Change.” The murder of George Floyd in the May of 2020 has introduced a cultural awareness throughout countless organizations that has sparked initiatives to make lasting D&I changes. "I think [Floyd's murder] provided the most clear illustration that many corporations had ever seen of not just police brutality, but also the inherent inequities that a lot of our citizens face… Never could we have had these discussions without the framework and backdrop of a very clear instance of injustice,” said Aaron. Click here to read the full article.
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- June 24, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by SHRM on Exclusion of Colorado Applicants for Remote Work by Some Employers
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Beemer Discusses Returning to Work While COVID-19 is Present with Creators.com
- April 14, 2021 Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- March 22, 2021 Media Mentions James Perry Authors Article on Mediation in Grievance Procedures for Lawnotes
- March 10, 2021 In the News Timothy Howlett Selected as a Member of the Michigan Lawyers Weekly Class of 2021 Hall of Fame
- February 22, 2021 Industry Alerts New OSHA Guidance on Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplace