- Burgener, Joshua L. .
Josh Burgener was featured in our latest segment of Minutes on the Matter where he discussed the importance of timing when deciding whether to call a litigator. Josh tells viewers about his personal experiences receiving phone calls from clients seeking help after the “cake was already baked.” He makes it known that he advises calling a litigator sooner than later to maximize their options. Click here to view his Minutes on the Matter Episode.
To view past episodes of Minutes on the Matter, click here.
- Video Aaron Burrell Joins Minutes on the Matter to Discuss Diversity and Inclusion
- Video Suzanne Sukkar Featured in Minutes on the Matter on Anticipated Immigration Changes in 2021
- Industry Alerts Minutes on the Matter
- Video Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- December 07, 2022 Industry Alerts Kristen Hudson recently spoke at Illinois State Bar Association's "Advocacy in Arbitration Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case."
- December 7, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Grand Rapids Magazine 2022 Top Lawyers
- December 07, 2022 Industry Alerts Illinois Pollution Control Board Poised to Adopt Regulations Establishing PFAS Groundwater Standards