- Burgener, Joshua L. .
Josh Burgener was featured in our latest segment of Minutes on the Matter where he discussed the importance of timing when deciding whether to call a litigator. Josh tells viewers about his personal experiences receiving phone calls from clients seeking help after the “cake was already baked.” He makes it known that he advises calling a litigator sooner than later to maximize their options. Watch Josh’s Minutes on the Matter segment here:
To view past episodes of Minutes on the Matter, click here.
- Video Aaron Burrell Joins Minutes on the Matter to Discuss Diversity and Inclusion
- Video Suzanne Sukkar Featured in Minutes on the Matter on Anticipated Immigration Changes in 2021
- Industry Alerts Minutes on the Matter
- Video Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- December 8, 2023 In the News Jennifer Towle Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office as a Member
- December 08, 2023 Media Mentions Michigan Bar Journal has recently published an article by Eric Gregory, “Potential audits of the employee retention tax credit.”
- December 7, 2023 In the News John S. Artz and Yuri Chumak Recognized In IAM Global Leaders 2024
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Eric Gregory has recently authored an article for Law360, "An Informed Guide To Mastering Retirement Plan Forfeitures."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker was recently quoted in Bloomberg Law article, "Apple’s Hiring Bias Case Reveals Big Tech Foreign Worker Dilemma."