- Burgener, Joshua L. .
Josh Burgener was featured in our latest segment of Minutes on the Matter where he discussed the importance of timing when deciding whether to call a litigator. Josh tells viewers about his personal experiences receiving phone calls from clients seeking help after the “cake was already baked.” He makes it known that he advises calling a litigator sooner than later to maximize their options. Click here to view his Minutes on the Matter Episode.
To view past episodes of Minutes on the Matter, click here.
- Video Aaron Burrell Joins Minutes on the Matter to Discuss Diversity and Inclusion
- Video Suzanne Sukkar Featured in Minutes on the Matter on Anticipated Immigration Changes in 2021
- Industry Alerts Minutes on the Matter
- Video Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- August 11, 2022 In the News David Mirazo and Michelle Esparza Join Dickinson Wright El Paso Office
- August 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Scope of Cross-Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals
- August 9, 2022 In the News Mark High is the 2022 Recipient of the Stephen H. Schulman Outstanding Business Lawyer Award
- August 09, 2022 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia quoted in Compliance Week article, "Crypto Regulation Back in Spotlight After SEC Securities Claims."
- August 08, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright was featured in the Benzinga article, "Best Cannabis Law Firms in Michigan"