- Industry Alerts
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Welcome to Minutes on the Matter, Dickinson Wright's video platform to share legal topics from our lawyers straight to our clients.
|Join K. Lance Anderson as he discusses non-disclosure agreements in part one of the premier episode of Minutes on the Matter.|
|K. Lance Anderson continues the discussion of non-disclosure agreements in part two of the premier episode of Minutes on the Matter.|
|In this episode, Caleb Green discusses his article on frequently asked questions about potential effects to landlords during these unprecedented times, “Nevada Landlords Beware: Avoiding Intellectual Property Liability During the Eviction Process.”|
|Suzanne Sukkar explores anticipated immigration changes for 2021 in the new Biden administration in this episode of Minutes on the Matter.|
|Aaron Burrell joins this episode of Minutes on the Matter to discuss the importance of diversity and inclusion, providing companies with the necessary steps to prepare their own D&I programs to meet their diversity objectives, while also navigating state and federal laws.|
|In this episode, Josh Burgener discusses the importance of timing when deciding whether to call a litigator.|
To subscribe to our YouTube Channel for further updates, click here.
- Media Mentions Lance Anderson Featured in Dickinson Wright's New Video Platform Minutes on the Matter
- Media Mentions Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- In the News Suzanne Sukkar Featured in Minutes on the Matter on Anticipated Immigration Changes in 2021
- November 4-5, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 21, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Appointed as Member of Global Chamber Phoenix Advisory Board
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか