- Industry Alerts
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Welcome to Minutes on the Matter, Dickinson Wright's video platform to share legal topics from our lawyers straight to our clients.
|Join K. Lance Anderson as he discusses non-disclosure agreements in part one of the premier episode of Minutes on the Matter.|
|K. Lance Anderson continues the discussion of non-disclosure agreements in part two of the premier episode of Minutes on the Matter.|
|In this episode, Caleb Green discusses his article on frequently asked questions about potential effects to landlords during these unprecedented times, “Nevada Landlords Beware: Avoiding Intellectual Property Liability During the Eviction Process.”|
|Suzanne Sukkar explores anticipated immigration changes for 2021 in the new Biden administration in this episode of Minutes on the Matter.|
|Aaron Burrell joins this episode of Minutes on the Matter to discuss the importance of diversity and inclusion, providing companies with the necessary steps to prepare their own D&I programs to meet their diversity objectives, while also navigating state and federal laws.|
|In this episode, Josh Burgener discusses the importance of timing when deciding whether to call a litigator.|
To subscribe to our YouTube Channel for further updates, click here.
- Media Mentions Lance Anderson Featured in Dickinson Wright's New Video Platform Minutes on the Matter
- Media Mentions Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- In the News Suzanne Sukkar Featured in Minutes on the Matter on Anticipated Immigration Changes in 2021
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- July 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Kris Beecher Featured on Minutes on the Matter on United States v. Cooley
- July 21, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (38th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十八期)
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine on New Federal Privacy Legislation