- Industry Alerts
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Welcome to Minutes on the Matter, Dickinson Wright's video platform to share legal topics from our lawyers straight to our clients.
|Join K. Lance Anderson as he discusses non-disclosure agreements in part one of the premier episode of Minutes on the Matter.|
|K. Lance Anderson continues the discussion of non-disclosure agreements in part two of the premier episode of Minutes on the Matter.|
|In this episode, Caleb Green discusses his article on frequently asked questions about potential effects to landlords during these unprecedented times, “Nevada Landlords Beware: Avoiding Intellectual Property Liability During the Eviction Process.”|
|Suzanne Sukkar explores anticipated immigration changes for 2021 in the new Biden administration in this episode of Minutes on the Matter.|
|Aaron Burrell joins this episode of Minutes on the Matter to discuss the importance of diversity and inclusion, providing companies with the necessary steps to prepare their own D&I programs to meet their diversity objectives, while also navigating state and federal laws.|
|In this episode, Josh Burgener discusses the importance of timing when deciding whether to call a litigator.|
|Alex Brown discusses best practices for co-founders and how to be proactive when protecting the interests of a company in this episode of Minutes on the Matter. To watch the rest of Alex's insights, click here.|
To subscribe to our YouTube Channel for further updates, click here.
- Video Lance Anderson Featured in Dickinson Wright's New Video Platform Minutes on the Matter
- Video Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- Video Suzanne Sukkar Featured in Minutes on the Matter on Anticipated Immigration Changes in 2021
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- November 30, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named DBusiness 2023 Top Lawyers
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 23, 2022 Industry Alerts Caleb Green recently spoke on the panel "The New Business Models: More Remote Work Brings More Significant Physical and Cybersecurity Issues"
- November 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Asset Protection Newsletter Series Presented by Dickinson Wright, PLLC