Minutes on the MatterSubscribe Here
- Industry Alerts
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Welcome to Minutes on the Matter, Dickinson Wright's video platform to share legal topics from our lawyers straight to our clients.
|Join K. Lance Anderson as he discusses non-disclosure agreements in part one of the premier episode of Minutes on the Matter.|
|K. Lance Anderson continues the discussion of non-disclosure agreements in part two of the premier episode of Minutes on the Matter.|
|In this episode, Caleb Green discusses his article on frequently asked questions about potential effects to landlords during these unprecedented times, “Nevada Landlords Beware: Avoiding Intellectual Property Liability During the Eviction Process.”|
|Suzanne Sukkar explores anticipated immigration changes for 2021 in the new Biden administration in this episode of Minutes on the Matter.|
|Aaron Burrell joins this episode of Minutes on the Matter to discuss the importance of diversity and inclusion, providing companies with the necessary steps to prepare their own D&I programs to meet their diversity objectives, while also navigating state and federal laws.|
|In this episode, Josh Burgener discusses the importance of timing when deciding whether to call a litigator.|
|Alex Brown discusses best practices for co-founders and how to be proactive when protecting the interests of a company in this episode of Minutes on the Matter. To watch the rest of Alex's insights, click here.|
To subscribe to our YouTube Channel for further updates, click here.
- Video Lance Anderson Featured in Dickinson Wright's New Video Platform Minutes on the Matter
- Video Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- Video Suzanne Sukkar Featured in Minutes on the Matter on Anticipated Immigration Changes in 2021
- March 27, 2023 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Decides Perez v. Sturgis Public Schools
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”
- March 22, 2023 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a “Notable West Michigan Lawyer” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “'Small universe' of buyers available for Silicon Valley Bank.”