Suzanne Sukkar Featured in Minutes on the Matter on Anticipated Immigration Changes in 2021SUBSCRIBE HERE
- Sukkar, Suzanne K.
Suzanne Sukkar was featured in our latest segment of Minutes on the Matter where she discussed 2021’s anticipated immigration changes in the new Biden administration. Suzanne addresses the ripple effects that policy changes are and will be having on the business immigration world, and how these changes have affected foreign nationals traveling into the U.S. Click here to view her Minutes on the Matter Episode.
To view past episodes of Minutes on the Matter, click here.
- February 09, 2023 Industry Alerts H-1BのCAPシーズンにおける10のヒント
- October 06, 2022 Industry Alerts DHS Publishes New Final Rule Ending Trump-Era Public Charge Restrictions
- September 26, 2022 Blogs 移民局、コロナ禍の署名方針を恒久化へ | USCIS Makes Covid-19 Signature Policy Permanent
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 08, 2022 Blogs 移民局の雇用に基づくグリーンカード申請に関する2022年度末におけるFAQのトップ3 | Top Three Employment-Based USCIS Adjustment of Status FAQS at The End of Fiscal Year 2022
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 41 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- March 22, 2022 Industry Alerts Form I-9 Alert - USCIS Designates I-94s with New Admission Codes For E and L Spouses as List C Documents... What?
- March 22, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- December 1, 2021 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to Lawdragon’s 500 Leading U.S. Corporate Employment Lawyers of America