- Sukkar, Suzanne K.
- In the News
Suzanne Sukkar was featured in our latest segment of Minutes on the Matter where she discussed 2021’s anticipated immigration changes in the new Biden administration. Suzanne addresses the ripple effects that policy changes are and will be having on the business immigration world, and how these changes have affected foreign nationals traveling into the U.S. Click here to view her Minutes on the Matter Episode.
To view past episodes of Minutes on the Matter, click here.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- March 09, 2021 Industry Alerts Employer Tips for the Fiscal Year 2022 H-1B Cap Registration Process
- March 09, 2021 Industry Alerts 2022年度H-1B抽選登録プロセスについての雇用主へのヒント | Employer Tips for the Fiscal Year 2022 H-1B Cap Registration Process
- February 25, 2021 In the News Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. and Kathleen Campbell Walker Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2021
- February 11, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Co-Presents at 19th Annual Course in Advanced Immigration Law
- November 13, 2020 Blogs Corporate Restructuring and its Potential Impact on H-1B Workers
- November 5, 2020 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to National Law Journal’s 2020 Immigration Law Trailblazers List
- October 2020 Industry Alerts Recent DHS and DOL Rule Changes to the H-1B Program
- August 2020 Industry Alerts タイムリーにEADカードが発行がされないためI-9を完了できないことについての米国移民局(USCIS)の対応 | USCIS Accommodation on I-9 Completion Due to its Inability to Issue Timely EAD Cards