- Sukkar, Suzanne K.
- In the News
Suzanne Sukkar was featured in our latest segment of Minutes on the Matter where she discussed 2021’s anticipated immigration changes in the new Biden administration. Suzanne addresses the ripple effects that policy changes are and will be having on the business immigration world, and how these changes have affected foreign nationals traveling into the U.S. Click here to view her Minutes on the Matter Episode.
To view past episodes of Minutes on the Matter, click here.
- July 13, 2021 Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- June 17, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed by Manage HR on Dickinson Wright's Immigration Practice
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- March 09, 2021 Industry Alerts Employer Tips for the Fiscal Year 2022 H-1B Cap Registration Process
- March 09, 2021 Industry Alerts 2022年度H-1B抽選登録プロセスについての雇用主へのヒント | Employer Tips for the Fiscal Year 2022 H-1B Cap Registration Process
- March 02, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in Nine Categories in the 2021 Ranking Arizona Guide
- February 25, 2021 In the News Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. and Kathleen Campbell Walker Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2021
- February 11, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Co-Presents at 19th Annual Course in Advanced Immigration Law