- Burrell, Aaron V.
- Industry Alerts
Aaron Burrell was featured in our latest segment of Minutes on the Matter where he discussed the importance of diversity and inclusion. Aaron makes known that diversity in the work force is absolutely critical for improving innovation and allowing for creative solutions to customer problems. He provides companies the necessary steps to prepare their own D&I programs to meet their diversity objectives, while also navigating state and federal laws. Click here to view his Minutes on the Matter Episode.
To view past episodes of Minutes on the Matter, click here.
- Media Mentions Lance Anderson Featured in Dickinson Wright's New Video Platform Minutes on the Matter
- Media Mentions Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- In the News Suzanne Sukkar Featured in Minutes on the Matter on Anticipated Immigration Changes in 2021
- Industry Alerts Minutes on the Matter
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 05, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Overton Discusses Tying Executive Pay to Diversity Progress with Social Television Network
- May 04, 2021 Media Mentions Aaron Burrell Featured in HR Dive on Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Following George Floyd Killing
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Beemer Discusses Returning to Work While COVID-19 is Present with Creators.com