- Burrell, Aaron V.
Aaron Burrell was featured in our latest segment of Minutes on the Matter where he discussed the importance of diversity and inclusion. Aaron makes known that diversity in the work force is absolutely critical for improving innovation and allowing for creative solutions to customer problems. He provides companies the necessary steps to prepare their own D&I programs to meet their diversity objectives, while also navigating state and federal laws. Click here to view his Minutes on the Matter Episode.
To view past episodes of Minutes on the Matter, click here.
- Video Lance Anderson Featured in Dickinson Wright's New Video Platform Minutes on the Matter
- Video Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- Video Suzanne Sukkar Featured in Minutes on the Matter on Anticipated Immigration Changes in 2021
- Industry Alerts Minutes on the Matter
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- December 07, 2022 Industry Alerts Kristen Hudson recently spoke at Illinois State Bar Association's "Advocacy in Arbitration Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case."
- December 7, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Grand Rapids Magazine 2022 Top Lawyers
- December 07, 2022 Industry Alerts Illinois Pollution Control Board Poised to Adopt Regulations Establishing PFAS Groundwater Standards