- Burrell, Aaron V.
- Industry Alerts
Aaron Burrell was featured in our latest segment of Minutes on the Matter where he discussed the importance of diversity and inclusion. Aaron makes known that diversity in the work force is absolutely critical for improving innovation and allowing for creative solutions to customer problems. He provides companies the necessary steps to prepare their own D&I programs to meet their diversity objectives, while also navigating state and federal laws. Click here to view his Minutes on the Matter Episode.
To view past episodes of Minutes on the Matter, click here.
- Media Mentions Lance Anderson Featured in Dickinson Wright's New Video Platform Minutes on the Matter
- Media Mentions Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- In the News Suzanne Sukkar Featured in Minutes on the Matter on Anticipated Immigration Changes in 2021
- Industry Alerts Minutes on the Matter
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Michigan's Marihuana Regulatory Agency Currently Reviewing New Rules
- September 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame