Aaron Burrell Joins Minutes on the Matter to Discuss Diversity and InclusionSUBSCRIBE HERE
- Burrell, Aaron V.
Aaron Burrell was featured in our latest segment of Minutes on the Matter where he discussed the importance of diversity and inclusion. Aaron makes known that diversity in the work force is absolutely critical for improving innovation and allowing for creative solutions to customer problems. He provides companies the necessary steps to prepare their own D&I programs to meet their diversity objectives, while also navigating state and federal laws. Click here to view his Minutes on the Matter Episode.
To view past episodes of Minutes on the Matter, click here.
- Video Lance Anderson Featured in Dickinson Wright's New Video Platform Minutes on the Matter
- Video Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- Video Suzanne Sukkar Featured in Minutes on the Matter on Anticipated Immigration Changes in 2021
- Industry Alerts Minutes on the Matter
- March 30, 2023 Blogs 州の給与透明化法－PERMの求人活動を実施する前に 雇用主が確認すべき5つの問題 | State Pay Transparency Laws: 5 Questions Employers Must Ask Before Starting A PERM Recruitment Campaign
- March 29, 2023 In the News Joseph Silvia has been quoted in an article by MarketWatch, “Signature Bank provided critical services to law firms. Now they’re weighing their next move.”
- March 28, 2023 In the News Jacob Frenkel was featured recently in the CNBC Worldwide Exchange segment, "Two former SEC and Treasury officials discuss the Justice Department’s SVB investigation."
- March 27, 2023 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Decides Perez v. Sturgis Public Schools
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms