- Burrell, Aaron V.
Aaron Burrell was featured in our latest segment of Minutes on the Matter where he discussed the importance of diversity and inclusion. Aaron makes known that diversity in the work force is absolutely critical for improving innovation and allowing for creative solutions to customer problems. He provides companies the necessary steps to prepare their own D&I programs to meet their diversity objectives, while also navigating state and federal laws. Click here to view his Minutes on the Matter Episode.
To view past episodes of Minutes on the Matter, click here.
- Video Lance Anderson Featured in Dickinson Wright's New Video Platform Minutes on the Matter
- Video Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- Video Suzanne Sukkar Featured in Minutes on the Matter on Anticipated Immigration Changes in 2021
- Industry Alerts Minutes on the Matter
- September 28, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- September 20, 2023 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 20, 2023 Industry Alerts IRS Orders Immediate Stop to New Employee Retention Credit Claims and Announces Future Settlement Program
- September 19, 2023 In the News Joseph Silvia was featured in the video series, “Business Law 101 — What You Should Know about Banking Law,” by the American Bar Association Business law Section’s Business Law Today
- September 18, 2023 In the News Oliver Ennis Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office