- Beemer, Jeffrey M.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jeff Beemer was recently featured in Creators.com’s article, “Returning to Work While COVID-19 is Present.” This article discusses the several considerations that are being taken into account by employers before asking their employees to come back to the office. Jeff provides insights as to why employers should take caution whether they do or do not ask their employees to come back. One of these reasons being that employees who contract a disease at work is in workers’ compensation under the “executive remedy rule.” "Many states have passed legislation or issued executive orders that make clear that employees who contract COVID-19 in the workplace are entitled to these benefits," says Jeff. Click here to read the full article.
- September 30, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Impact of Vaccine Mandates on Law Firms
- September 28, 2021 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Surge Medical Leave Refresher for Employers
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Vaccine Mandates and New Hires
- August 31, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by HR Executive on Whistleblowers and Ageism Complaints
- August 10, 2021 Blogs Loaded Questions: Are Noncompetition and Nonsolicitation Clauses Really Enforceable in Michigan?
- August 09, 2021 Blogs Are Mandatory Vaccinations Included in Back to "Normal"?
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association