- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Sara Jodka spoke with Law 360 for a recent article titled, “Vaccine Mandates and New Hires: 4 Bias Pitfalls to Avoid.” As vaccine mandates amongst employers become more common, they must be careful to avoid discrimination claims when extending those mandates to prospective employees. Sara told the publication that employers should communicate their vaccination policies to job applicants, “as soon as possible,” in the hiring process. “Essentially, the laws in regards to employees and applicants are going to work the exact same way,” she said. To read more, click here (subscription required).
- July 7, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Columbus CEO Best Lawyers 2022
- July 5, 2022 In the News Sara Jodka Named to National Law Journal’s 2022 Employment Law Trailblazers List
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges
- February 2022 Blogs Practical Considerations in Employment Terminations
- January 14, 2022 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Splits the Baby as It Stays the Private Employer Vaccine or Test Mandate but Keeps the Healthcare Vaccine Mandate in Place
- December 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Private Employer Vaccine Mandate Moves Forward as Sixth Circuit Dissolves Fifth Circuit’s OSHA ETS Stay
- November 30, 2021 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers