- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Sara Jodka spoke with Law 360 for a recent article titled, “Vaccine Mandates and New Hires: 4 Bias Pitfalls to Avoid.” As vaccine mandates amongst employers become more common, they must be careful to avoid discrimination claims when extending those mandates to prospective employees. Sara told the publication that employers should communicate their vaccination policies to job applicants, “as soon as possible,” in the hiring process. “Essentially, the laws in regards to employees and applicants are going to work the exact same way,” she said. To read more, click here (subscription required).
- September 30, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Impact of Vaccine Mandates on Law Firms
- September 28, 2021 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Surge Medical Leave Refresher for Employers
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- August 31, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by HR Executive on Whistleblowers and Ageism Complaints
- August 10, 2021 Blogs Loaded Questions: Are Noncompetition and Nonsolicitation Clauses Really Enforceable in Michigan?
- August 09, 2021 Blogs Are Mandatory Vaccinations Included in Back to "Normal"?
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- June 24, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by SHRM on Exclusion of Colorado Applicants for Remote Work by Some Employers