State Bar of Michigan Real Property Law Section 2017 Summer Conference & Annual Meeting
Grand Traverse Resort & Spa, Traverse City, Michigan
From July 19 - 22, 2017
Leslee Lewis (Member, Grand Rapids) will present the Feature Presentation: “I Wrote What? Exploring the True Meaning of Common Contract Terms” on Thursday, July 20, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Mark Wilson (Member, Troy) presented the Breakfast Roundtable discussions regarding "Medical Office" on Friday and Saturday, July 21st and 22nd at 8:15 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. respectively.
The Michigan real estate market continues to strengthen, and so can your real estate practice, with three days of valuable presentations on current topics in Michigan real estate law. Co-Chairs Brian Holt of Miller Canfield in Troy and C. Lynn Sagar of First American Title Insurance Co. in Kalamazoo invite all real estate practitioners to meet their colleagues at Grand Traverse Resort & Spa and take their practices to new heights.
Thursday, the conference will begin with an expert panel discussion focusing on the practical implications of common contract terms. Thursday and Friday’s workshops will address technology, insurance, tax incentives for agricultural and forested lands, leasing, alternative energy and real estate implications of estate planning. A spirited update on recent Michigan legislation and court opinions will be complemented by interactive roundtable discussions on topics such as mineral rights, survey requirements, title objection letters and drones. The Saturday morning session will conclude with a special presentation by Susan Demas, owner of Inside Michigan Politics, a biweekly newsletter analyzing political and policy trends.
You won’t want to miss Casino Night on Thursday night, a golf scramble, and other special events to get to know your colleagues throughout the state.
The Annual Meeting is Friday, July 21, 2017 at 9:45-9:55 a.m. There is no charge to attend the Annual Meeting portion of this event, but registration is required.
Register here today!
- October 25, 2018 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- October 18, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Joseph Pytel, Jr. Joins Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office
- October 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation 2019
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018