State Bar of Michigan Real Property Law Section 2017 Summer Conference & Annual Meeting
Grand Traverse Resort & Spa, Traverse City, Michigan
From July 19 - 22, 2017
Leslee Lewis (Member, Grand Rapids) will present the Feature Presentation: “I Wrote What? Exploring the True Meaning of Common Contract Terms” on Thursday, July 20, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Mark Wilson (Member, Troy) presented the Breakfast Roundtable discussions regarding "Medical Office" on Friday and Saturday, July 21st and 22nd at 8:15 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. respectively.
The Michigan real estate market continues to strengthen, and so can your real estate practice, with three days of valuable presentations on current topics in Michigan real estate law. Co-Chairs Brian Holt of Miller Canfield in Troy and C. Lynn Sagar of First American Title Insurance Co. in Kalamazoo invite all real estate practitioners to meet their colleagues at Grand Traverse Resort & Spa and take their practices to new heights.
Thursday, the conference will begin with an expert panel discussion focusing on the practical implications of common contract terms. Thursday and Friday’s workshops will address technology, insurance, tax incentives for agricultural and forested lands, leasing, alternative energy and real estate implications of estate planning. A spirited update on recent Michigan legislation and court opinions will be complemented by interactive roundtable discussions on topics such as mineral rights, survey requirements, title objection letters and drones. The Saturday morning session will conclude with a special presentation by Susan Demas, owner of Inside Michigan Politics, a biweekly newsletter analyzing political and policy trends.
You won’t want to miss Casino Night on Thursday night, a golf scramble, and other special events to get to know your colleagues throughout the state.
The Annual Meeting is Friday, July 21, 2017 at 9:45-9:55 a.m. There is no charge to attend the Annual Meeting portion of this event, but registration is required.
Register here today!
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Governor Snyder Implements Changes To Michigan’s Minimum Wage And Sick Leave Laws
- December 13, 2018 In the News Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Speaks at 45th Annual Global Symposium
- December 13, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Racing Publication Articles on Sports Betting
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Cybersecurity Update: First SEC Enforcement Action Involving the Identity Theft Red Flags Rule Results in Settlement
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Tax Court Rules Against Cannabis Dispensary
- December 12, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Work Recognized as Midwest Region Deal of the Year by The Bond Buyer
- December 12, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Richard Friedlander Quoted in AZ Business Article on the Legal Industry
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Congress Has Gotten Way Ahead of NHTSA on Drafting Standards for Safe Highly Automated Vehicles
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?