State Bar of Michigan Real Property Law Section 2017 Summer Conference & Annual Meeting
Grand Traverse Resort & Spa, Traverse City, Michigan
From July 19 - 22, 2017
Leslee Lewis (Member, Grand Rapids) will present the Feature Presentation: “I Wrote What? Exploring the True Meaning of Common Contract Terms” on Thursday, July 20, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Mark Wilson (Member, Troy) presented the Breakfast Roundtable discussions regarding "Medical Office" on Friday and Saturday, July 21st and 22nd at 8:15 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. respectively.
The Michigan real estate market continues to strengthen, and so can your real estate practice, with three days of valuable presentations on current topics in Michigan real estate law. Co-Chairs Brian Holt of Miller Canfield in Troy and C. Lynn Sagar of First American Title Insurance Co. in Kalamazoo invite all real estate practitioners to meet their colleagues at Grand Traverse Resort & Spa and take their practices to new heights.
Thursday, the conference will begin with an expert panel discussion focusing on the practical implications of common contract terms. Thursday and Friday’s workshops will address technology, insurance, tax incentives for agricultural and forested lands, leasing, alternative energy and real estate implications of estate planning. A spirited update on recent Michigan legislation and court opinions will be complemented by interactive roundtable discussions on topics such as mineral rights, survey requirements, title objection letters and drones. The Saturday morning session will conclude with a special presentation by Susan Demas, owner of Inside Michigan Politics, a biweekly newsletter analyzing political and policy trends.
You won’t want to miss Casino Night on Thursday night, a golf scramble, and other special events to get to know your colleagues throughout the state.
The Annual Meeting is Friday, July 21, 2017 at 9:45-9:55 a.m. There is no charge to attend the Annual Meeting portion of this event, but registration is required.
Register here today!
- February 19, 2020 Webinars Strategies to Protect Software Technology
- February 4, 2020 Seminars Canada-United States Business Association 8th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 24, 2020 In the News Attorneys Tim Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News' 2020 InCharge Healthcare List
- January 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Author Chapters in ABA's The Law of Regulated Gambling: A Practical Guide for Business Lawyers
- January 22, 2020 In the News Yuri Chumak Recognized in IAM Global Leaders 2020
- January 21, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Names John Desmond and Scott Knapp as Co-Division Directors for Litigation
- January 21, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Earns Top Marks in 2020 Corporate Equality Index
- January 16, 2020 Media Mentions Frederick Cummings Interviewed by Medical Economics
- January 15, 2020 In the News Marlene Pontrelli and Robert Schwartz Release 2nd Edition of Divorce in Arizona