State Bar of Michigan Real Property Law Section 2017 Summer Conference & Annual Meeting
Grand Traverse Resort & Spa, Traverse City, Michigan
From July 19 - 22, 2017
Leslee Lewis (Member, Grand Rapids) will present the Feature Presentation: “I Wrote What? Exploring the True Meaning of Common Contract Terms” on Thursday, July 20, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Mark Wilson (Member, Troy) presented the Breakfast Roundtable discussions regarding "Medical Office" on Friday and Saturday, July 21st and 22nd at 8:15 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. respectively.
The Michigan real estate market continues to strengthen, and so can your real estate practice, with three days of valuable presentations on current topics in Michigan real estate law. Co-Chairs Brian Holt of Miller Canfield in Troy and C. Lynn Sagar of First American Title Insurance Co. in Kalamazoo invite all real estate practitioners to meet their colleagues at Grand Traverse Resort & Spa and take their practices to new heights.
Thursday, the conference will begin with an expert panel discussion focusing on the practical implications of common contract terms. Thursday and Friday’s workshops will address technology, insurance, tax incentives for agricultural and forested lands, leasing, alternative energy and real estate implications of estate planning. A spirited update on recent Michigan legislation and court opinions will be complemented by interactive roundtable discussions on topics such as mineral rights, survey requirements, title objection letters and drones. The Saturday morning session will conclude with a special presentation by Susan Demas, owner of Inside Michigan Politics, a biweekly newsletter analyzing political and policy trends.
You won’t want to miss Casino Night on Thursday night, a golf scramble, and other special events to get to know your colleagues throughout the state.
The Annual Meeting is Friday, July 21, 2017 at 9:45-9:55 a.m. There is no charge to attend the Annual Meeting portion of this event, but registration is required.
Register here today!
- July 20, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Northern California Super Lawyers
- July 20, 2018 In the News Lisa D. Duran Named a 2018 Most Influential Woman in Arizona Business
- July 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Alan Litwack Quoted in the Marijuana Business Daily Article “Cannabis Boom or Bust: How US Firms Could be Affected by Canada’s Adult-Use Market”
- July 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Blair Gould Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office