State Bar of Michigan Real Property Law Section 2017 Summer Conference & Annual Meeting
Grand Traverse Resort & Spa, Traverse City, Michigan
From July 19 - 22, 2017
Leslee Lewis (Member, Grand Rapids) will present the Feature Presentation: “I Wrote What? Exploring the True Meaning of Common Contract Terms” on Thursday, July 20, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Mark Wilson (Member, Troy) presented the Breakfast Roundtable discussions regarding "Medical Office" on Friday and Saturday, July 21st and 22nd at 8:15 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. respectively.
The Michigan real estate market continues to strengthen, and so can your real estate practice, with three days of valuable presentations on current topics in Michigan real estate law. Co-Chairs Brian Holt of Miller Canfield in Troy and C. Lynn Sagar of First American Title Insurance Co. in Kalamazoo invite all real estate practitioners to meet their colleagues at Grand Traverse Resort & Spa and take their practices to new heights.
Thursday, the conference will begin with an expert panel discussion focusing on the practical implications of common contract terms. Thursday and Friday’s workshops will address technology, insurance, tax incentives for agricultural and forested lands, leasing, alternative energy and real estate implications of estate planning. A spirited update on recent Michigan legislation and court opinions will be complemented by interactive roundtable discussions on topics such as mineral rights, survey requirements, title objection letters and drones. The Saturday morning session will conclude with a special presentation by Susan Demas, owner of Inside Michigan Politics, a biweekly newsletter analyzing political and policy trends.
You won’t want to miss Casino Night on Thursday night, a golf scramble, and other special events to get to know your colleagues throughout the state.
The Annual Meeting is Friday, July 21, 2017 at 9:45-9:55 a.m. There is no charge to attend the Annual Meeting portion of this event, but registration is required.
Register here today!
- Seminars MDTC Winter Meeting 2017- Law Practice: The Next Generation on November 10, 2017
- Conferences Grand Rapids ACG Conference September 6 and September 7, 2017
- Industry Alerts 2020 Changes to Civil Discovery in Michigan: Are You Ready? We Are!
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 25, 2021 Industry Alerts An Exception to the Rule: New Provisions Regarding Where Personal Property Is To Be Assessed This Tax Season in Michigan
- January 22, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver, Gregory Gemignani, and Patrick Sullivan Quoted on Biden Administration Predictions
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Molded Devices Inc. in its acquisition of Phoenix Manufacturing Ltd.