Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright's Mark Lansing, Jennifer Gaynor and Giselle Alexander for an informative deep dive into how you can best position your property for the anticipated end of continued economic growth.
Often, as the economy hums along merrily, taxpayers overlook a major expense item in their cash flow -- property taxes. However, as many an economist has noted, we are in our second longest time period of extended growth, and quickly approaching our longest time-period of such growth. While predicting any cessation of continued growth is an impossibility, positioning cash flow for such an anticipated end is not. Regardless of the industry, assessors and appraisers have also sought to partake of this growth, ever cushioning their property assessments and tax bases. Simply, then, the time to review property assessments is never more significant, if cash flows are to be positively adjusted for whatever economic adjustments may unfold.
Whether you own casinos, generation plants, shopping centers, office space, warehouses, distribution centers, high technology manufacturing centers, mining operations, data centers, industrial parks, gaming & hospitality facilities, transmission or distribution assets (gas or electric) or any other commercial real property, securing positive cash flow through appropriate property assessments begins now. For complex properties, resolutions can take over eighteen months. Even non-complex properties can take 12-24 months to resolve.
Please mark your calendar for Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 3:00 p.m. EST.
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation.
Register today by clicking here.
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11 Number 3
- July 20, 2022 In the News Angelique Neal Joins Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office
- July 7, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Columbus CEO Best Lawyers 2022
- May 4, 2022 In the News Ryan Chesnut Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- February 17, 2022 In the News Dawn Gabel Joins Dickinson Wright Phoenix Office as a Member
- February 11, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Leve Quoted in The Globe and Mail on Bill C-208 Regarding Small Business Transfers Within Families
- September 8, 2021 In the News Luke Federici Joins Dickinson Wright Reno Office
- August 26, 2021 In the News Sonia Agee Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- July 02, 2021 Changes in Law Allow for Reassessment of 2020 Property Valuations in Ohio