- Gaynor, Jennifer J. .
Join Dickinson Wright's Mark Lansing, Jennifer Gaynor and Giselle Alexander for an informative deep dive into how you can best position your property for the anticipated end of continued economic growth.
Often, as the economy hums along merrily, taxpayers overlook a major expense item in their cash flow -- property taxes. However, as many an economist has noted, we are in our second longest time period of extended growth, and quickly approaching our longest time-period of such growth. While predicting any cessation of continued growth is an impossibility, positioning cash flow for such an anticipated end is not. Regardless of the industry, assessors and appraisers have also sought to partake of this growth, ever cushioning their property assessments and tax bases. Simply, then, the time to review property assessments is never more significant, if cash flows are to be positively adjusted for whatever economic adjustments may unfold.
Whether you own casinos, generation plants, shopping centers, office space, warehouses, distribution centers, high technology manufacturing centers, mining operations, data centers, industrial parks, gaming & hospitality facilities, transmission or distribution assets (gas or electric) or any other commercial real property, securing positive cash flow through appropriate property assessments begins now. For complex properties, resolutions can take over eighteen months. Even non-complex properties can take 12-24 months to resolve.
Please mark your calendar for Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 3:00 p.m. EST.
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation.
Register today by clicking here.
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11 Number 3
- July 9, 2020 Media Mentions Jennifer Leve Quoted in Tax Notes International Article on Canada's Tax Court
- May 26, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Extends Dates for Some 2020 Property Tax Assessment Appeals
- May 15, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Property Tax Appeals
- April 29, 2020 Industry Alerts IRS Provides Relief for Nonresident Aliens and Foreign Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 Travel Disruptions
- April 22, 2020 Industry Alerts Is Now the Right Time for an Estate Freeze?
- April 13, 2020 Industry Alerts IRS Announces Extension of Certain Tax Filing and Payment Obligations
- April 09, 2020 Industry Alerts UPDATED: News Update – Canadian Tax Measures
- March 2020 Industry Alerts IRS Designates April 1, 2020 as the Beginning Date for Credits for Paid Sick Leave and Paid Family Leave