Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright's Mark Lansing, Jennifer Gaynor and Giselle Alexander for an informative deep dive into how you can best position your property for the anticipated end of continued economic growth.
Often, as the economy hums along merrily, taxpayers overlook a major expense item in their cash flow -- property taxes. However, as many an economist has noted, we are in our second longest time period of extended growth, and quickly approaching our longest time-period of such growth. While predicting any cessation of continued growth is an impossibility, positioning cash flow for such an anticipated end is not. Regardless of the industry, assessors and appraisers have also sought to partake of this growth, ever cushioning their property assessments and tax bases. Simply, then, the time to review property assessments is never more significant, if cash flows are to be positively adjusted for whatever economic adjustments may unfold.
Whether you own casinos, generation plants, shopping centers, office space, warehouses, distribution centers, high technology manufacturing centers, mining operations, data centers, industrial parks, gaming & hospitality facilities, transmission or distribution assets (gas or electric) or any other commercial real property, securing positive cash flow through appropriate property assessments begins now. For complex properties, resolutions can take over eighteen months. Even non-complex properties can take 12-24 months to resolve.
Please mark your calendar for Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 3:00 p.m. EST.
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation.
Register today by clicking here.
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11 Number 3
- September 8, 2021 In the News Luke Federici Joins Dickinson Wright Reno Office
- August 26, 2021 In the News Sonia Agee Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- July 02, 2021 Changes in Law Allow for Reassessment of 2020 Property Valuations in Ohio
- April 26, 2021 Industry Alerts One Step Closer to Opening the Tax Credit Application Window: Ohio DSA Publishes Proposed Administrative Code Sections to Transformational Mixed Use Development (TMUD) Tax Credit
- April 23, 2021 Industry Alerts Release of the Federal Budget, 2021
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- March 23, 2021 Media Mentions John Gonway and Peter Kulick Speak at Business Succession Planning Webinar
- March 02, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in Nine Categories in the 2021 Ranking Arizona Guide