Join Dickinson Wright's Mark Lansing, Jennifer Gaynor and Giselle Alexander for an informative deep dive into how you can best position your property for the anticipated end of continued economic growth.
Often, as the economy hums along merrily, taxpayers overlook a major expense item in their cash flow -- property taxes. However, as many an economist has noted, we are in our second longest time period of extended growth, and quickly approaching our longest time-period of such growth. While predicting any cessation of continued growth is an impossibility, positioning cash flow for such an anticipated end is not. Regardless of the industry, assessors and appraisers have also sought to partake of this growth, ever cushioning their property assessments and tax bases. Simply, then, the time to review property assessments is never more significant, if cash flows are to be positively adjusted for whatever economic adjustments may unfold.
Whether you own casinos, generation plants, shopping centers, office space, warehouses, distribution centers, high technology manufacturing centers, mining operations, data centers, industrial parks, gaming & hospitality facilities, transmission or distribution assets (gas or electric) or any other commercial real property, securing positive cash flow through appropriate property assessments begins now. For complex properties, resolutions can take over eighteen months. Even non-complex properties can take 12-24 months to resolve.
Please mark your calendar for Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 3:00 p.m. EST.
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation.
Register today by clicking here.
- December 2019 Industry Alerts Breaking Update: Final Opportunity Zone Regulations Issued
- November 19, 2019 In the News Jennifer Leve Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio’s 10% Investment Kicker: New Ohio Opportunity Zone Tax Credit Program
- October 2019 Industry Alerts No Penalties in Harborside Case
- August 2019 Media Mentions Ted Citrome on Curtailing CRA Audit Power Published in The Lawyer’s Daily
- July 2, 2019 In the News Giselle C. Alexander Elected Chair of State Bar of Arizona's Section of Taxation
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- March 12, 2019 Media Mentions Eric Gregory Quoted in MLex Article Discussing Boston Bruins’ Deduction of Meal Expenses
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Challenge Your Property Tax Assessments