- Beemer, Jeffrey M.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
2018 Annual Employment Law Update Webinar
Date: Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Time: 04:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
To say that 2017 was an interesting year in labor and employment law is a huge understatement. In its first year, the Trump Administration made significant changes to the regulatory environment, and several high profile sexual harassment claims across Hollywood and Washington, D.C. dominated the headlines.
Now more than ever, your organization needs to be prepared for what lies ahead. This seminar, presented by Jeffrey Beemer (Member, Nashville) will cover these issues, as well as the significant cases, legislation, and workplace rules from 2017. We will also look ahead to what important developments employers may expect in 2018.
Register here today! This program has been awarded 1 hour of General HR recertification credit.
- Industry Alerts New NAFTA & China Tariffs — Stalled, Standby and Steaming Ahead?
- Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Vaccine Mandates and New Hires
- August 31, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by HR Executive on Whistleblowers and Ageism Complaints
- August 10, 2021 Blogs Loaded Questions: Are Noncompetition and Nonsolicitation Clauses Really Enforceable in Michigan?
- August 09, 2021 Blogs Are Mandatory Vaccinations Included in Back to "Normal"?