- Beemer, Jeffrey M.
2018 Annual Employment Law Update Webinar
Date: Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Time: 04:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
To say that 2017 was an interesting year in labor and employment law is a huge understatement. In its first year, the Trump Administration made significant changes to the regulatory environment, and several high profile sexual harassment claims across Hollywood and Washington, D.C. dominated the headlines.
Now more than ever, your organization needs to be prepared for what lies ahead. This seminar, presented by Jeffrey Beemer (Member, Nashville) will cover these issues, as well as the significant cases, legislation, and workplace rules from 2017. We will also look ahead to what important developments employers may expect in 2018.
Register here today! This program has been awarded 1 hour of General HR recertification credit.
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Governor Snyder Implements Changes To Michigan’s Minimum Wage And Sick Leave Laws
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts Mid-Term Election Fever: Coming to a Workplace Near You
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- August 03, 2018 Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #YouToo Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on August 3, 2018
- June 22, 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Repeals Prevailing Wage Act
- June 13, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Tracy Bergeron Lucha Quoted in the Law Times Article “Workplace Restorations Can Help After Investigations”
- May 23, 2018 Conferences MICPA Conference- Employment Law: It Affects Family Companies Too on May 23, 2018
- May 2018 Industry Alerts The Times They Are A-Changin’: More States and Cities Move Ahead of the Courts by Prohibiting the Use of Prior Salary Information in Hiring