- Beemer, Jeffrey M.
2018 Annual Employment Law Update Webinar
Date: Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Time: 04:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
To say that 2017 was an interesting year in labor and employment law is a huge understatement. In its first year, the Trump Administration made significant changes to the regulatory environment, and several high profile sexual harassment claims across Hollywood and Washington, D.C. dominated the headlines.
Now more than ever, your organization needs to be prepared for what lies ahead. This seminar, presented by Jeffrey Beemer (Member, Nashville) will cover these issues, as well as the significant cases, legislation, and workplace rules from 2017. We will also look ahead to what important developments employers may expect in 2018.
Register here today! This program has been awarded 1 hour of General HR recertification credit.
- March 2019 Industry Alerts Employment Law Issues Continue to Evolve with Hairstyle, Sex Gossip, and Emotional Outburst Disability Protections
- January 2019 Industry Alerts NLRB Focuses on “Entrepreneurial Opportunity” to Return to Pre-Obama Board Independent Contractor Test
- January 2019 Industry Alerts New Ohio Law on Joint Employer Status Limits Franchisors from State Employment Laws
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Governor Snyder Implements Changes To Michigan’s Minimum Wage And Sick Leave Laws
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts Mid-Term Election Fever: Coming to a Workplace Near You
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- August 03, 2018 Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #YouToo Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on August 3, 2018
- June 22, 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Repeals Prevailing Wage Act