- Beemer, Jeffrey M.
2018 Annual Employment Law Update Webinar
Date: Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Time: 04:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
To say that 2017 was an interesting year in labor and employment law is a huge understatement. In its first year, the Trump Administration made significant changes to the regulatory environment, and several high profile sexual harassment claims across Hollywood and Washington, D.C. dominated the headlines.
Now more than ever, your organization needs to be prepared for what lies ahead. This seminar, presented by Jeffrey Beemer (Member, Nashville) will cover these issues, as well as the significant cases, legislation, and workplace rules from 2017. We will also look ahead to what important developments employers may expect in 2018.
Register here today! This program has been awarded 1 hour of General HR recertification credit.
- Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- Industry Alerts NAFTA: USTR Summary of Objectives Released July 17, 2017
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- February 22, 2021 Industry Alerts New OSHA Guidance on Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplace
- February 11, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Presents at the Direct Sellers Association's Legal & Regulatory Virtual Seminar
- January 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Ohio Governor Signs “Alternate Employer Organization” Legislation
- January 19, 2021 Industry Alerts U.S. Department of Labor Issues New Independent Contractor Rules For March 8, 2021; Will It Take Effect?
- December 07, 2020 Industry Alerts Sara Jodka Discusses Future of NLRB Under President-Elect Biden with SHRM Online
- November 13, 2020 Blogs 2020 USCIS I-9 Guidance Round-Up