Join Dickinson Wright Attorneys Jomy Methipara (Member, Washington, D.C.) and Yafeez Fatabhoy (Associate, Troy) for a complimentary webinar titled “Strategies to Protect Software Technology” on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
In the wake of the Alice decision, the waters of eligibility under Section 101 can be challenging to navigate, and particularly so for those seeking to obtain or enforce software patents. In this interactive webinar, we will evaluate the pros and cons of the Supreme Court’s recent decision in Alice, how to navigate and attain software patents in a post-Alice landscape, and explore other avenues to protect your software IP.
- Exploring all forms of IP protection of software technology
- An analysis of the key points of the Supreme Court’s decision in Alice, as well as subsequent federal circuit decisions
- Building confidence in the patent process while understanding the risks associated
To learn more about this webinar or to register, please click here.
- April 2020 Industry Alerts USPTO Pandemic Response
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Religious Institutions v. COVID-19: Why Religious Institutions Should Think Twice Before Live Streaming
- April 01, 2020 Industry Alerts UPDATED: Temporary Authority of Director of the USPTO During the COVID-19 Emergency
- March 30, 2020 In the News Tenesa Powell Joins the Dickinson Wright Las Vegas Office
- February 14, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2020 Edition of the WTR 1000
- February 6, 2020 In the News Six Intellectual Property Attorneys Join Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office
- January 22, 2020 In the News Yuri Chumak Recognized in IAM Global Leaders 2020
- January 8, 2020 In the News Yuri Chumak Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 25, 2019 Landlords Beware A Tenants Junk Could Be Valuable