Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright Attorneys Jomy Methipara (Member, Washington, D.C.) and Yafeez Fatabhoy (Associate, Troy) for a complimentary webinar titled “Strategies to Protect Software Technology” on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
In the wake of the Alice decision, the waters of eligibility under Section 101 can be challenging to navigate, and particularly so for those seeking to obtain or enforce software patents. In this interactive webinar, we will evaluate the pros and cons of the Supreme Court’s recent decision in Alice, how to navigate and attain software patents in a post-Alice landscape, and explore other avenues to protect your software IP.
- Exploring all forms of IP protection of software technology
- An analysis of the key points of the Supreme Court’s decision in Alice, as well as subsequent federal circuit decisions
- Building confidence in the patent process while understanding the risks associated
To learn more about this webinar or to register, please click here.
- Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- Industry Alerts Brandmarking Volume 6 Number 1
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- March 26, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- March 10, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright intellectual property attorneys to serve as panelists at State Bar of Michigan Spring IP Law Seminar on March 25
- March 03, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Published in Intellectual Property Magazine on IP Rights Concerns During Eviction Process Through Pandemic
- March 03, 2021 Media Mentions William Honaker Published in IP Watchdog on Copyright Small Claims Board
- February 26, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Joins Panel for National Bar Association's "Getting Started: Maximizing Your Finances" Webinar
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Discusses COVID-19 Related Counterfeit Products with WWJ News Radio and Fox 2 News Detroit