Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright Attorneys Jomy Methipara (Member, Washington, D.C.) and Yafeez Fatabhoy (Associate, Troy) for a complimentary webinar titled “Strategies to Protect Software Technology” on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
In the wake of the Alice decision, the waters of eligibility under Section 101 can be challenging to navigate, and particularly so for those seeking to obtain or enforce software patents. In this interactive webinar, we will evaluate the pros and cons of the Supreme Court’s recent decision in Alice, how to navigate and attain software patents in a post-Alice landscape, and explore other avenues to protect your software IP.
- Exploring all forms of IP protection of software technology
- An analysis of the key points of the Supreme Court’s decision in Alice, as well as subsequent federal circuit decisions
- Building confidence in the patent process while understanding the risks associated
To learn more about this webinar or to register, please click here.
- Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- Industry Alerts Brandmarking Volume 6 Number 1
- Webinars Patrick Sullivan and Greg Gemignani to Participate in Next Gen Gaming Virtual Seminar
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- August 25, 2022 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2023 Edition