Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?Register Here
- Ruppel, Kimberly J.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright for a complimentary webinar titled “Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?” on Thursday, June 16th at 1:00 p.m. EST.
The recent increase in the number of healthcare providers leaving their employment makes non-compete agreements particularly problematic. When larger practices or hospital systems try to restrict movement by providers that can lead to litigation and potentially even government enforcement activity. In this webinar, Kim Ruppel and Emma Trivax will discuss how to avoid potential pitfalls, including:
- How courts have recently treated non-compete agreements in the antitrust context;
- How you can draft non-compete agreements to avoid antitrust implications; and
- When and what guidance to expect from governmental agencies in response to President Biden’s Executive Order last year.
This webinar will be of particular importance to risk management officers, healthcare attorneys, and HR executives whose responsibilities include drafting contracts, managing litigation, and minimizing potential liability.
To learn more and to register, please click here.
This is the first session in Dickinson Wright’s Health Care Webinar Series. To see the upcoming sessions and to register, please click here.
Can't attend at these dates or times? Sign up anyway, and we'll send you the recordings.
- Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- May 16, 2023 Industry Alerts DEA Reverses Proposed Rule to Extend Telehealth Prescriptions of Controlled Substances
- April 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Sixth Circuit Defines False Claims Standards
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- February 10, 2023 Industry Alerts DOJ Announces Withdrawal of Longstanding Guidance for the Healthcare Industry and Eliminates Benchmarking Safety Zone for Competitively Sensitive Information
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 23, 2022 In the News Wasif Khan Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- March 02, 2022 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Impact of California Malpractice Ruling on Insurance Rates