- Special Events
Maggiano's Little Italy Restaurant, 2089 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy, Michigan, 48084
Detroit SHRM Holiday Networking Event & SHRM Foundation Fundraiser
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
from 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Where: Maggiano's Little Italy
2089 W. Big Beaver Road
Troy, Michigan 48084
Cyndi Moore (Member and Practice Department Manager: Domestic Relations, Employee Benefits, Estate Planning, Gaming & Hospitality, Immigration, Troy), Christian Allen (Of Counsel, Troy), and Aaron Burrell (Member, Detroit) will attend the annual Detroit Society of Human Resource Management's holiday party to mix and mingle with local members of this human resource group. Dickinson Wright is also a sponsor of the event.
Come celebrate the season and join Detroit SHRM members and friends. Enjoy an evening of complimentary appetizers, a cash bar and a meet up with your fellow HR professionals, old friends and new acquaintances. Don’t miss this opportunity to welcome in another new year with Detroit SHRM! Our December community outreach program will benefit The SHRM Foundation.
Click here to register for this event. Advance, online registration is requested. On-site registrations will be accepted, based on availability.
Early-bird registration available through December 1st: Detroit SHRM Members - $10 and Non-Members - $20.
Registration after December 1st: Detroit SHRM Members - $15 and Non-Members - $25
Contact: Detroit SHRM, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone: 248-478-6498.
The SHRM Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). The Foundation is a legally separate organization, and is not funded by SHRM membership dues. The SHRM Foundation is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors from the HR profession, including academics, practitioners and representatives from SHRM.
SHRM Foundation Vision: The SHRM Foundation is the globally recognized catalyst for shaping human resource thought leadership and research.
SHRM Foundation Mission: The SHRM Foundation advances global human capital knowledge and practice by providing thought leadership and educational support, and sponsoring, funding and driving the adoption of cutting-edge, actionable, evidence-based research.
- October 25, 2018 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- October 18, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Joseph Pytel, Jr. Joins Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office
- October 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation 2019
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018