- Special Events
Maggiano's Little Italy Restaurant, 2089 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy, Michigan, 48084
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Detroit SHRM Holiday Networking Event & SHRM Foundation Fundraiser
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
from 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Where: Maggiano's Little Italy
2089 W. Big Beaver Road
Troy, Michigan 48084
Cyndi Moore (Member and Practice Department Manager: Domestic Relations, Employee Benefits, Estate Planning, Gaming & Hospitality, Immigration, Troy), Christian Allen (Of Counsel, Troy), and Aaron Burrell (Member, Detroit) will attend the annual Detroit Society of Human Resource Management's holiday party to mix and mingle with local members of this human resource group. Dickinson Wright is also a sponsor of the event.
Come celebrate the season and join Detroit SHRM members and friends. Enjoy an evening of complimentary appetizers, a cash bar and a meet up with your fellow HR professionals, old friends and new acquaintances. Don’t miss this opportunity to welcome in another new year with Detroit SHRM! Our December community outreach program will benefit The SHRM Foundation.
Click here to register for this event. Advance, online registration is requested. On-site registrations will be accepted, based on availability.
Early-bird registration available through December 1st: Detroit SHRM Members - $10 and Non-Members - $20.
Registration after December 1st: Detroit SHRM Members - $15 and Non-Members - $25
Contact: Detroit SHRM, email@example.com, or phone: 248-478-6498.
The SHRM Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). The Foundation is a legally separate organization, and is not funded by SHRM membership dues. The SHRM Foundation is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors from the HR profession, including academics, practitioners and representatives from SHRM.
SHRM Foundation Vision: The SHRM Foundation is the globally recognized catalyst for shaping human resource thought leadership and research.
SHRM Foundation Mission: The SHRM Foundation advances global human capital knowledge and practice by providing thought leadership and educational support, and sponsoring, funding and driving the adoption of cutting-edge, actionable, evidence-based research.
- Conferences Defense Research Institute (DRI) Strictly Automotive Conference on September 14, 2017
- Speaking Engagements MiBiz Health Insurance Roundtable Discussion on July 7, 2017
- Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 18, 2021 Blogs Key September USCIS Process Updates | 9月の米国移民局の手続きに関する主なアップデート
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career