- Special Events
Maggiano's Little Italy Restaurant, 2089 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy, Michigan, 48084
Detroit SHRM Holiday Networking Event & SHRM Foundation Fundraiser
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
from 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Where: Maggiano's Little Italy
2089 W. Big Beaver Road
Troy, Michigan 48084
Cyndi Moore (Member and Practice Department Manager: Domestic Relations, Employee Benefits, Estate Planning, Gaming & Hospitality, Immigration, Troy), Christian Allen (Of Counsel, Troy), and Aaron Burrell (Member, Detroit) will attend the annual Detroit Society of Human Resource Management's holiday party to mix and mingle with local members of this human resource group. Dickinson Wright is also a sponsor of the event.
Come celebrate the season and join Detroit SHRM members and friends. Enjoy an evening of complimentary appetizers, a cash bar and a meet up with your fellow HR professionals, old friends and new acquaintances. Don’t miss this opportunity to welcome in another new year with Detroit SHRM! Our December community outreach program will benefit The SHRM Foundation.
Click here to register for this event. Advance, online registration is requested. On-site registrations will be accepted, based on availability.
Early-bird registration available through December 1st: Detroit SHRM Members - $10 and Non-Members - $20.
Registration after December 1st: Detroit SHRM Members - $15 and Non-Members - $25
Contact: Detroit SHRM, email@example.com, or phone: 248-478-6498.
The SHRM Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). The Foundation is a legally separate organization, and is not funded by SHRM membership dues. The SHRM Foundation is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors from the HR profession, including academics, practitioners and representatives from SHRM.
SHRM Foundation Vision: The SHRM Foundation is the globally recognized catalyst for shaping human resource thought leadership and research.
SHRM Foundation Mission: The SHRM Foundation advances global human capital knowledge and practice by providing thought leadership and educational support, and sponsoring, funding and driving the adoption of cutting-edge, actionable, evidence-based research.
- December 2018 Industry Alerts We Are The World!* Big Changes to Canadian Trademark Law Coming in 2019 (What You Need to Know)
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Comments On NHTSA/EPA's Claim That Fuel Economy Standards Must Be Frozen to Save Lives
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Governor Snyder Implements Changes To Michigan’s Minimum Wage And Sick Leave Laws
- December 13, 2018 In the News Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Speaks at 45th Annual Global Symposium
- December 13, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Racing Publication Articles on Sports Betting
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Cybersecurity Update: First SEC Enforcement Action Involving the Identity Theft Red Flags Rule Results in Settlement
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Tax Court Rules Against Cannabis Dispensary
- December 12, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Work Recognized as Midwest Region Deal of the Year by The Bond Buyer
- December 12, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Richard Friedlander Quoted in AZ Business Article on the Legal Industry