- Special Events
Maggiano's Little Italy Restaurant, 2089 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy, Michigan, 48084
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Detroit SHRM Holiday Networking Event & SHRM Foundation Fundraiser
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
from 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Where: Maggiano's Little Italy
2089 W. Big Beaver Road
Troy, Michigan 48084
Cyndi Moore (Member and Practice Department Manager: Domestic Relations, Employee Benefits, Estate Planning, Gaming & Hospitality, Immigration, Troy), Christian Allen (Of Counsel, Troy), and Aaron Burrell (Member, Detroit) will attend the annual Detroit Society of Human Resource Management's holiday party to mix and mingle with local members of this human resource group. Dickinson Wright is also a sponsor of the event.
Come celebrate the season and join Detroit SHRM members and friends. Enjoy an evening of complimentary appetizers, a cash bar and a meet up with your fellow HR professionals, old friends and new acquaintances. Don’t miss this opportunity to welcome in another new year with Detroit SHRM! Our December community outreach program will benefit The SHRM Foundation.
Click here to register for this event. Advance, online registration is requested. On-site registrations will be accepted, based on availability.
Early-bird registration available through December 1st: Detroit SHRM Members - $10 and Non-Members - $20.
Registration after December 1st: Detroit SHRM Members - $15 and Non-Members - $25
Contact: Detroit SHRM, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone: 248-478-6498.
The SHRM Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). The Foundation is a legally separate organization, and is not funded by SHRM membership dues. The SHRM Foundation is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors from the HR profession, including academics, practitioners and representatives from SHRM.
SHRM Foundation Vision: The SHRM Foundation is the globally recognized catalyst for shaping human resource thought leadership and research.
SHRM Foundation Mission: The SHRM Foundation advances global human capital knowledge and practice by providing thought leadership and educational support, and sponsoring, funding and driving the adoption of cutting-edge, actionable, evidence-based research.
- Conferences Defense Research Institute (DRI) Strictly Automotive Conference on September 14, 2017
- Speaking Engagements MiBiz Health Insurance Roundtable Discussion on July 7, 2017
- Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Submitting Supplemental Authority
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Tips for Filing Interlocutory Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals
- April 16, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by Associated Press on Elon Musk Statements
- April 15, 2021 In the News Catherine Hoffman and Gregory Mayback Named Top Lawyers by 2021 South Florida Legal Guide