- Special Events
Maggiano's Little Italy Restaurant, 2089 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy, Michigan, 48084
Detroit SHRM Holiday Networking Event & SHRM Foundation Fundraiser
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
from 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Where: Maggiano's Little Italy
2089 W. Big Beaver Road
Troy, Michigan 48084
Cyndi Moore (Member and Practice Department Manager: Domestic Relations, Employee Benefits, Estate Planning, Gaming & Hospitality, Immigration, Troy), Christian Allen (Of Counsel, Troy), and Aaron Burrell (Member, Detroit) will attend the annual Detroit Society of Human Resource Management's holiday party to mix and mingle with local members of this human resource group. Dickinson Wright is also a sponsor of the event.
Come celebrate the season and join Detroit SHRM members and friends. Enjoy an evening of complimentary appetizers, a cash bar and a meet up with your fellow HR professionals, old friends and new acquaintances. Don’t miss this opportunity to welcome in another new year with Detroit SHRM! Our December community outreach program will benefit The SHRM Foundation.
Click here to register for this event. Advance, online registration is requested. On-site registrations will be accepted, based on availability.
Early-bird registration available through December 1st: Detroit SHRM Members - $10 and Non-Members - $20.
Registration after December 1st: Detroit SHRM Members - $15 and Non-Members - $25
Contact: Detroit SHRM, email@example.com, or phone: 248-478-6498.
The SHRM Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). The Foundation is a legally separate organization, and is not funded by SHRM membership dues. The SHRM Foundation is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors from the HR profession, including academics, practitioners and representatives from SHRM.
SHRM Foundation Vision: The SHRM Foundation is the globally recognized catalyst for shaping human resource thought leadership and research.
SHRM Foundation Mission: The SHRM Foundation advances global human capital knowledge and practice by providing thought leadership and educational support, and sponsoring, funding and driving the adoption of cutting-edge, actionable, evidence-based research.
- August 17, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Scott Petz Profiled in ACEDS Blog
- August 15, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Interviewed on City TV
- August 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News : Volume 11, Number 7
- August 15, 2018 In the News Thirteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Lawyers of the Year
- August 15, 2018 In the News 170 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2019
- August 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Stephen Mason Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- August 13, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Nicholas Angelocci Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- August 8, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Names Five Attorneys as Division Directors
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathryn Wood Named a "2018 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly