- Moore, Cynthia A.
- Speaking Engagements
Advantage Benefits Group, 89 Monroe Center, Suite 200, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
MiBiz Roundtable Discussion on Health Insurance
Advantage Benefits Group, 89 Monroe Center, Grand Rapids, MI
9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Cyndi Moore (Member and Practice Department Manager: Domestic Relations, Employee Benefits, Estate Planning, Gaming and Immigration) will participate in a private but on the record panel discussion with area opinion leaders on health insurance, trends, repeal/replace ACA. Additional panelists included Michigan Association of Health Plans, Advantage Benefits, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, and Priority Health.
Here are the topics of conversation:
- Thoughts on the present ACA, and the proposed ACHA and BCRA
- What’s missing from the debate on the ACA and the proposed replacements?
- What gets too much focus? How does the debate need to change?
- What’s the biggest understanding about health insurance today?
- What are rates doing for 2018 and the rest if 2017?
- What do you see emerging? What are some of the newest tactics employers are using to contain costs?
- What’s fading away? What’s not used so much anymore?
- What’s the next big thing?
For more information and registration information, please click here.
- Special Events Detroit SHRM Holiday Networking Event - HR Connects on December 6, 2017
- Industry Alerts Craig Hammond and John Weiss gave a presentation on “Economic Development Tools Available to Michigan Municipalities” at the Michigan Government Finance Officers Association Fall Institute
- Industry Alerts 2021 ACA Information Reporting Update: Extended "Furnishing" Deadline But No More "Good Faith" Relief
- December 6, 2023 In the News Christopher Cornwall Named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Michigan’s Go To Lawyers Power List’
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers
- December 05, 2023 Articles Michigan Court of Appeals Clarifies Application of the “Plain Error” Rule
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions Eric W. Gregory has been quoted in MarketWatch article, "Why wealthy investors put $125 billion into this new type of private-equity fund last year."
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions The Texas Tribune recently quoted Kathleen Campbell Walker in the article, "Texas is on the verge of making illegal border crossings a state crime. Here’s what you need to know."
- December 4, 2023 In the News Tripp Lake Joins Dickinson Wright Denver Office as a Member