- Moore, Cynthia A.
- Speaking Engagements
Advantage Benefits Group, 89 Monroe Center, Suite 200, Grand Rapids, Michigan
MiBiz Roundtable Discussion on Health Insurance
Advantage Benefits Group, 89 Monroe Center, Grand Rapids, MI
9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Cyndi Moore (Member and Practice Department Manager: Domestic Relations, Employee Benefits, Estate Planning, Gaming and Immigration) will participate in a private but on the record panel discussion with area opinion leaders on health insurance, trends, repeal/replace ACA. Additional panelists included Michigan Association of Health Plans, Advantage Benefits, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, and Priority Health.
Here are the topics of conversation:
- Thoughts on the present ACA, and the proposed ACHA and BCRA
- What’s missing from the debate on the ACA and the proposed replacements?
- What gets too much focus? How does the debate need to change?
- What’s the biggest understanding about health insurance today?
- What are rates doing for 2018 and the rest if 2017?
- What do you see emerging? What are some of the newest tactics employers are using to contain costs?
- What’s fading away? What’s not used so much anymore?
- What’s the next big thing?
For more information and registration information, please click here.
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- October 5, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ned Levitt Recently Contributed to the “Getting the Deal Through – Franchise 2019” Publication
- October 2018 Industry Alerts USMCA –All Quiet on the Immigration Front
- October 3, 2018 In the News Lawyer Paul Muchnik Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as Partner