- Moore, Cynthia A.
- Speaking Engagements
Advantage Benefits Group, 89 Monroe Center, Suite 200, Grand Rapids, Michigan
MiBiz Roundtable Discussion on Health Insurance
Advantage Benefits Group, 89 Monroe Center, Grand Rapids, MI
9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Cyndi Moore (Member and Practice Department Manager: Domestic Relations, Employee Benefits, Estate Planning, Gaming and Immigration) will participate in a private but on the record panel discussion with area opinion leaders on health insurance, trends, repeal/replace ACA. Additional panelists included Michigan Association of Health Plans, Advantage Benefits, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, and Priority Health.
Here are the topics of conversation:
- Thoughts on the present ACA, and the proposed ACHA and BCRA
- What’s missing from the debate on the ACA and the proposed replacements?
- What gets too much focus? How does the debate need to change?
- What’s the biggest understanding about health insurance today?
- What are rates doing for 2018 and the rest if 2017?
- What do you see emerging? What are some of the newest tactics employers are using to contain costs?
- What’s fading away? What’s not used so much anymore?
- What’s the next big thing?
For more information and registration information, please click here.
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Attorney Bill Rosin Speaks at Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on Michigan's Mental Health Code
- February 12, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Accountable Care News "Thoughts Leaders' Corner"
- February 12, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Timothy Clise Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- February 11, 2019 In the News Scott Holcomb Presented “Procurement Simplified and Examined: Understanding Terms, Time and Thought Behind the Process” at the 2019 Risk Management Summit
- February 11, 2019 In the News Austen Adams and Cam Caldwell Close Filmore Deal
- February 11, 2019 Media Mentions Jonathan Redway Quoted in Wired Article on AT&T 5G Claims