- Moore, Cynthia A.
- Speaking Engagements
Advantage Benefits Group, 89 Monroe Center, Suite 200, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
MiBiz Roundtable Discussion on Health Insurance
Advantage Benefits Group, 89 Monroe Center, Grand Rapids, MI
9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Cyndi Moore (Member and Practice Department Manager: Domestic Relations, Employee Benefits, Estate Planning, Gaming and Immigration) will participate in a private but on the record panel discussion with area opinion leaders on health insurance, trends, repeal/replace ACA. Additional panelists included Michigan Association of Health Plans, Advantage Benefits, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, and Priority Health.
Here are the topics of conversation:
- Thoughts on the present ACA, and the proposed ACHA and BCRA
- What’s missing from the debate on the ACA and the proposed replacements?
- What gets too much focus? How does the debate need to change?
- What’s the biggest understanding about health insurance today?
- What are rates doing for 2018 and the rest if 2017?
- What do you see emerging? What are some of the newest tactics employers are using to contain costs?
- What’s fading away? What’s not used so much anymore?
- What’s the next big thing?
For more information and registration information, please click here.
- Special Events Detroit SHRM Holiday Networking Event - HR Connects on December 6, 2017
- Industry Alerts Summary of Key Changes to Rules Implementing ACA Nondiscrimination Provisions
- Webinars An Employer’s Guide to the Employee Benefits Provisions of the CARES Act and Other COVID-19 Benefits Concerns
- July 30, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed by Manage HR on Dickinson Wright's Immigration Practice
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- July 28, 2021 In the News Arthur Sims Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ft. Lauderdale Office
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide