- Artz, John S.
Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center, 400 Renaissance Dr, Renaissance Center, , Detroit, Michigan, 48243
Benchmark Litigation and Managing Intellectual Property
at: Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
400 Renaissance Dr, Renaissance Center
Detroit, MI 48243
John S. Artz (Member, Troy) and Richard Wilhelm (Member, Detroit) are participating as a panelists. Jim Plemmons (Member and Practice Department Manager: Automotive, Bankruptcy & Insolvency and Product Liability Litigation , Detroit) is the sponsoring attorney for this event.
Join Your Peers and Learn More About:
• How the car of the future will change the product liability landscape
• How to deal with IP valuation and licensing
• Coping with the lack of federal loans on self-driving cars
• Understanding the different cultures of traditional automakers vs the technology companies entering the field
• Practical and authoritative advice from some of today's most powerful players
• Networking opportunities with this unique group of Detroit-area in-house counsel and legal professionals serving the automobile industry
After growing successful events in New York and Palo Alto for three years, we are now expanding to Detroit with our new annual forum on the global automotive industry. We will be debating the hottest legal topics over the next three to five years in IP, litigation, employment concerns, innovation vs regulation, cybersecurity and the Internet of Things. Join us for this one-day interactive forum to hear best practices with evolving technologies, what we learned from major automotive litigation cases, and how global markets, treaties and legislation will impact Detroit. Delegates will hear from some of
the USA’s top in-house and private practice automobile and suppliers lawyers to discuss litigation, IP and transactional issues.
Vast networking opportunities:
Our aim is to provide an inclusive forum for automakers, suppliers, tech companies, regulators, government agencies, and other interested constituents where the rapidly changing legal landscape of the automotive industry can be discussed and debated.
Who you will meet:
• General counsel
• In-house counsel
• Litigation counsel
• IP counsel
• Corporate and business affairs professionals
• Private practice lawyers
Register today by clicking here!
- Conferences Bicontinental Automotive Summit on September 28, 2017
- Conferences Defense Research Institute (DRI) Strictly Automotive Conference on September 14, 2017
- Conferences Conference of Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Governors and Premiers Annual Summit on October 20 - 22, 2017
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 23, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Discusses Underrepresentation of Female Inventors on The Feldman Report
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Philip Retting Quoted by Crain's Detroit on IP Work During the Pandemic