- Artz, John S.
Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center, 400 Renaissance Dr, Renaissance Center, , Detroit, Michigan, 48243
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Benchmark Litigation and Managing Intellectual Property
at: Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
400 Renaissance Dr, Renaissance Center
Detroit, MI 48243
John S. Artz (Member, Troy) and Richard Wilhelm (Member, Detroit) are participating as a panelists. Jim Plemmons (Member and Practice Department Manager: Automotive, Bankruptcy & Insolvency and Product Liability Litigation , Detroit) is the sponsoring attorney for this event.
Join Your Peers and Learn More About:
• How the car of the future will change the product liability landscape
• How to deal with IP valuation and licensing
• Coping with the lack of federal loans on self-driving cars
• Understanding the different cultures of traditional automakers vs the technology companies entering the field
• Practical and authoritative advice from some of today's most powerful players
• Networking opportunities with this unique group of Detroit-area in-house counsel and legal professionals serving the automobile industry
After growing successful events in New York and Palo Alto for three years, we are now expanding to Detroit with our new annual forum on the global automotive industry. We will be debating the hottest legal topics over the next three to five years in IP, litigation, employment concerns, innovation vs regulation, cybersecurity and the Internet of Things. Join us for this one-day interactive forum to hear best practices with evolving technologies, what we learned from major automotive litigation cases, and how global markets, treaties and legislation will impact Detroit. Delegates will hear from some of
the USA’s top in-house and private practice automobile and suppliers lawyers to discuss litigation, IP and transactional issues.
Vast networking opportunities:
Our aim is to provide an inclusive forum for automakers, suppliers, tech companies, regulators, government agencies, and other interested constituents where the rapidly changing legal landscape of the automotive industry can be discussed and debated.
Who you will meet:
• General counsel
• In-house counsel
• Litigation counsel
• IP counsel
• Corporate and business affairs professionals
• Private practice lawyers
- Conferences Defense Research Institute (DRI) Strictly Automotive Conference on September 14, 2017
- Conferences Conference of Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Governors and Premiers Annual Summit on October 20 - 22, 2017
- Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 20, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Quoted by LegalZoom on Copyright Protections in Graphic Design
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (37th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十七期)
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 17: Canada Continues Push for Single-Game Sports Betting
- April 19, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Named to Crain's 2021 Notable Women in Law
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal