- Artz, John S.
Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center, 400 Renaissance Dr, Renaissance Center, , Detroit, Michigan, 48243
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Benchmark Litigation and Managing Intellectual Property
at: Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
400 Renaissance Dr, Renaissance Center
Detroit, MI 48243
John S. Artz (Member, Troy) and Richard Wilhelm (Member, Detroit) are participating as a panelists. Jim Plemmons (Member and Practice Department Manager: Automotive, Bankruptcy & Insolvency and Product Liability Litigation , Detroit) is the sponsoring attorney for this event.
Join Your Peers and Learn More About:
• How the car of the future will change the product liability landscape
• How to deal with IP valuation and licensing
• Coping with the lack of federal loans on self-driving cars
• Understanding the different cultures of traditional automakers vs the technology companies entering the field
• Practical and authoritative advice from some of today's most powerful players
• Networking opportunities with this unique group of Detroit-area in-house counsel and legal professionals serving the automobile industry
After growing successful events in New York and Palo Alto for three years, we are now expanding to Detroit with our new annual forum on the global automotive industry. We will be debating the hottest legal topics over the next three to five years in IP, litigation, employment concerns, innovation vs regulation, cybersecurity and the Internet of Things. Join us for this one-day interactive forum to hear best practices with evolving technologies, what we learned from major automotive litigation cases, and how global markets, treaties and legislation will impact Detroit. Delegates will hear from some of
the USA’s top in-house and private practice automobile and suppliers lawyers to discuss litigation, IP and transactional issues.
Vast networking opportunities:
Our aim is to provide an inclusive forum for automakers, suppliers, tech companies, regulators, government agencies, and other interested constituents where the rapidly changing legal landscape of the automotive industry can be discussed and debated.
Who you will meet:
• General counsel
• In-house counsel
• Litigation counsel
• IP counsel
• Corporate and business affairs professionals
• Private practice lawyers
- Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- Industry Alerts 2020 Changes to Civil Discovery in Michigan: Are You Ready? We Are!
- Speaking Engagements William Honaker Authors “A Business Owner’s Guide to Intellectual Property: Turn Your Ideas Into Gold”
- December 6, 2023 In the News Christopher Cornwall Named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Michigan’s Go To Lawyers Power List’
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers
- December 05, 2023 Articles Michigan Court of Appeals Clarifies Application of the “Plain Error” Rule
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions Eric W. Gregory has been quoted in MarketWatch article, "Why wealthy investors put $125 billion into this new type of private-equity fund last year."
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions The Texas Tribune recently quoted Kathleen Campbell Walker in the article, "Texas is on the verge of making illegal border crossings a state crime. Here’s what you need to know."
- December 4, 2023 In the News Tripp Lake Joins Dickinson Wright Denver Office as a Member