- Artz, John S.
Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center, 400 Renaissance Dr, Renaissance Center, , Detroit, Michigan, 48243
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Benchmark Litigation and Managing Intellectual Property
at: Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
400 Renaissance Dr, Renaissance Center
Detroit, MI 48243
John S. Artz (Member, Troy) and Richard Wilhelm (Member, Detroit) are participating as a panelists. Jim Plemmons (Member and Practice Department Manager: Automotive, Bankruptcy & Insolvency and Product Liability Litigation , Detroit) is the sponsoring attorney for this event.
Join Your Peers and Learn More About:
• How the car of the future will change the product liability landscape
• How to deal with IP valuation and licensing
• Coping with the lack of federal loans on self-driving cars
• Understanding the different cultures of traditional automakers vs the technology companies entering the field
• Practical and authoritative advice from some of today's most powerful players
• Networking opportunities with this unique group of Detroit-area in-house counsel and legal professionals serving the automobile industry
After growing successful events in New York and Palo Alto for three years, we are now expanding to Detroit with our new annual forum on the global automotive industry. We will be debating the hottest legal topics over the next three to five years in IP, litigation, employment concerns, innovation vs regulation, cybersecurity and the Internet of Things. Join us for this one-day interactive forum to hear best practices with evolving technologies, what we learned from major automotive litigation cases, and how global markets, treaties and legislation will impact Detroit. Delegates will hear from some of
the USA’s top in-house and private practice automobile and suppliers lawyers to discuss litigation, IP and transactional issues.
Vast networking opportunities:
Our aim is to provide an inclusive forum for automakers, suppliers, tech companies, regulators, government agencies, and other interested constituents where the rapidly changing legal landscape of the automotive industry can be discussed and debated.
Who you will meet:
• General counsel
• In-house counsel
• Litigation counsel
• IP counsel
• Corporate and business affairs professionals
• Private practice lawyers
- Conferences Defense Research Institute (DRI) Strictly Automotive Conference on September 14, 2017
- Conferences Conference of Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Governors and Premiers Annual Summit on October 20 - 22, 2017
- Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- May 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- May 18, 2022 Industry Alerts UPDATE: FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in Supreme Court Decision
- May 16, 2022 Media Mentions Kris Beecher Quoted by AZ Central on Tribal Voters
- May 13, 2022 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Michigan Chronicle
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges