AUTOLEX AUTOMOTIVE LEGAL FORUM on November 8, 2017
- Artz, John S.
Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center, 400 Renaissance Dr, Renaissance Center, , Detroit, Michigan, 48243
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Benchmark Litigation and Managing Intellectual Property
at: Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
400 Renaissance Dr, Renaissance Center
Detroit, MI 48243
John S. Artz (Member, Troy) and Richard Wilhelm (Member, Detroit) are participating as a panelists. Jim Plemmons (Member and Practice Department Manager: Automotive, Bankruptcy & Insolvency and Product Liability Litigation , Detroit) is the sponsoring attorney for this event.
Join Your Peers and Learn More About:
• How the car of the future will change the product liability landscape
• How to deal with IP valuation and licensing
• Coping with the lack of federal loans on self-driving cars
• Understanding the different cultures of traditional automakers vs the technology companies entering the field
• Practical and authoritative advice from some of today's most powerful players
• Networking opportunities with this unique group of Detroit-area in-house counsel and legal professionals serving the automobile industry
After growing successful events in New York and Palo Alto for three years, we are now expanding to Detroit with our new annual forum on the global automotive industry. We will be debating the hottest legal topics over the next three to five years in IP, litigation, employment concerns, innovation vs regulation, cybersecurity and the Internet of Things. Join us for this one-day interactive forum to hear best practices with evolving technologies, what we learned from major automotive litigation cases, and how global markets, treaties and legislation will impact Detroit. Delegates will hear from some of
the USA’s top in-house and private practice automobile and suppliers lawyers to discuss litigation, IP and transactional issues.
Vast networking opportunities:
Our aim is to provide an inclusive forum for automakers, suppliers, tech companies, regulators, government agencies, and other interested constituents where the rapidly changing legal landscape of the automotive industry can be discussed and debated.
Who you will meet:
• General counsel
• In-house counsel
• Litigation counsel
• IP counsel
• Corporate and business affairs professionals
• Private practice lawyers
- Conferences Defense Research Institute (DRI) Strictly Automotive Conference on September 14, 2017
- Conferences Conference of Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Governors and Premiers Annual Summit on October 20 - 22, 2017
- Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？