Please attend this informative conference! David Owen (Member, Lexington) will be chairing a panel with senior officials from Ohio EPA, Indiana DEM, and the Kentucky Division of Water entitled “Water Quality Standards, Permitting & Compliance Challenges in Kentucky, Indiana & Ohio in an Era of U.S. EPA’s Cooperative Federalism Initiative” on March 27th.
Zane Hatahet (Associate, Detroit) and Sharon Newlon (Member, Detroit) will be presenting a workshop on March 28th with Tom Crummy, Director of Market Planning & Development at Waste Management entitled “Best Management Practices . . . Disaster Prevention and Response.”
Register today by clicking here.
No other conference will provide you with a better return on your dollar than the 27th Annual Symposium -- guaranteed!
As the economy grows stronger every day, the 27th Annual Sustainability and EHS Symposium is the one conference you’ll want to attend. Attendance will give you the competitive edge in meeting today’s complex regulatory challenges and help you manage differently in the changing business world. The 2018 Symposium is loaded with cost-saving ideas, practical compliance approaches and cost-effective strategies. In addition to the opportunity to actively network with your peers and benefit from some of the profession’s best & most talented minds, you’ll take away valuable ideas to immediately implement back at work … the ‘take away’ value of this Symposium is the reason many attendees attend year after year.
“This is the only conference I take time out of my busy schedule to attend. The information and networking opportunities are unmatched for the price” -- Lee A. Sanders, Environmental Coordinator, Honda Transmission Manufacturing.
Mark your calendar for the 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium
Tuesday - Wednesday, March 27 - 28, 2018
at: Duke Energy Center (Cincinnati Convention Center)
- September 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio Enacts Sweeping Energy Legislation: HB 6 Bails Out Nuclear, Coal; Rolls Back Renewables and Energy Efficiency
- July 30, 2019 In the News Madeline Fleisher Joins Dickinson Wright's Columbus Office
- January 2, 2019 In the News Environmental Attorneys Bert Acken and Sam Lofland Join Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Energy & Sustainability Legal News: Volume 1, Number 1
- November 2017 Industry Alerts ITC Rules on SolarWorld/Suniva Investigation
- November 2017 Industry Alerts Kentucky’s Limited Renewable Energy Incentives