Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Please attend this informative conference! David Owen (Member, Lexington) will be chairing a panel with senior officials from Ohio EPA, Indiana DEM, and the Kentucky Division of Water entitled “Water Quality Standards, Permitting & Compliance Challenges in Kentucky, Indiana & Ohio in an Era of U.S. EPA’s Cooperative Federalism Initiative” on March 27th.
Zane Hatahet (Associate, Detroit) and Sharon Newlon (Member, Detroit) will be presenting a workshop on March 28th with Tom Crummy, Director of Market Planning & Development at Waste Management entitled “Best Management Practices . . . Disaster Prevention and Response.”
No other conference will provide you with a better return on your dollar than the 27th Annual Symposium -- guaranteed!
As the economy grows stronger every day, the 27th Annual Sustainability and EHS Symposium is the one conference you’ll want to attend. Attendance will give you the competitive edge in meeting today’s complex regulatory challenges and help you manage differently in the changing business world. The 2018 Symposium is loaded with cost-saving ideas, practical compliance approaches and cost-effective strategies. In addition to the opportunity to actively network with your peers and benefit from some of the profession’s best & most talented minds, you’ll take away valuable ideas to immediately implement back at work … the ‘take away’ value of this Symposium is the reason many attendees attend year after year.
“This is the only conference I take time out of my busy schedule to attend. The information and networking opportunities are unmatched for the price” -- Lee A. Sanders, Environmental Coordinator, Honda Transmission Manufacturing.
Mark your calendar for the 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium
Tuesday - Wednesday, March 27 - 28, 2018
at: Duke Energy Center (Cincinnati Convention Center)
- Speaking Engagements 30th Annual Business & Industry's Environmental & Sustainability Symposium
- Industry Alerts Will Washington’s Decoupling Agenda Delay the EV Transition | 华盛顿的战略脱钩计划会延缓电气化的转型吗？
- Conferences Grand Rapids ACG Conference September 6 and September 7, 2017
- August 10, 2023 In the News Sharon O. Jacobs Joins Dickinson Wright Nashville Office
- August 03, 2023 Industry Alerts Ohio Supreme Court Unanimously Affirms Siting Board Certificate for New Wind Farm
- July 05, 2023 Industry Alerts Ohio Extends Clean Energy “Payment in Lieu of Tax” Program for Four Additional Years
- July 08, 2022 Industry Alerts Ohio Legislature Adopts New Protections for Solar Access for Homeowners
- June 01, 2021 Industry Alerts Final Minimum Risk Levels for PFAS: What Do They Mean?
- March 24, 2021 Media Mentions Anna Maiuri, Sharon Newlon, and Madeline Fleisher Speak at 30th Annual Business & Industry's Environmental & Sustainability Symposium