With over 30 years of combined prosecutorial/enforcement experience with the Department of Justice and Securities Exchange Commission, our lawyers
have defended individuals and corporations in a wide range of white collar criminal matters, including:
• Secured no charges for the CEO of a New York Stock Exchange-listed textile industries company in a federal criminal investigation and a parallel SEC investigation.
• Represented successfully CFO of a NASDAQ-listed healthcare company in a federal criminal investigation and a parallel SEC investigation.
• Represented successfully CEO of offshore company involved in administration of U.S. Government and international distribution, service and supply contracts in bribery and corruption investigation.
• Successfully negotiated no charges being filed against the CEO of an offshore company in the sale of industry-specific electronic devices governed by the Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
• Negotiated favorable resolution in the criminal prosecution for conflicts of interest and ethics violations of a prominent U.S. Government scientist.
• Investigated $120 million internet based Ponzi scheme brought under the federal wire fraud statute.
• Investigated federal jail official for receiving bribes in exchange for introducing contraband into federal penal institution.