have been retained by Fortune 500 companies, international
associations, and other publicly and privately traded companies to conduct internal investigations
designed to discover alleged wrongdoing and construct compliance programs to prevent future misconduct, including:
• Conducted shadow internal investigation for Board of Directors of New York Stock Exchange-listed company in textiles industry and disproved all investigative findings of a Special Committee by finding exculpatory and corroborating evidence that had been ignored by Special Committee's forensic team.
• Led internal investigation for Audit Committee of New York Stock Exchange-listed real estate
development company and discovered possible corruption of municipal official.
• Conducted internal investigation for Audit Committee of NASDAQ-listed infrastructure company into allegations of embezzlement in overseas operations and possible corrupt payments in high-risk jurisdictions.
• Led internal investigation for high profile not-for-profit organization
to address allegations of misuse of corporate assets by senior corporate official.
• Led internal investigation for Board of Directors of international
professional association to address allegations that technical standards had been manipulated and association funds had been misused for personal expenditures.