Michigan State University, James Madison CollegeB.A.
- magna cum laude
Wayne State University Law SchoolJ.D.
- cum laude
- Carhartt Retail LLC
- American Dryer, Inc.
- Prairie Plant Systems Inc.
- AutoBeat Group LLC
- State of Michigan
- Fulkerson Group
- Enbridge Energy, Limited Partnership
- FCA US LLC
- Johnson Controls
Counsel to corporate clients in a general counsel capacity, including corporate governance, employment and commercial contracting.
Counsel to major retailers and real estate development companies in connection with commercial site acquisition, development and leasing. Represent Carhartt on shopping center leasing nationally.
Corporate counsel in connection with all facets of merger and acquisition transactions. Recently represented Prairie Plant Systems on the acquisition of an electrical power plant and copper refinery in the Upper Peninsula.
Counsel to various companies in connection with joint ventures and strategic alliances. Represented Presbyterian Villages of Michigan in a joint venture development with Henry Ford Health System Rivertown Senior Living Community in Detroit.
Counsel in connection with EB-5, sale/leaseback and commercial financings. Recently formed the State of Michigan EB-5 Regional Center to handle foreign investment in local development projects.
Counsel in connection with pipeline land acquisition and industrial property divestiture. Recently represented Enbridge Energy, Limited Partnership in the acquisition of land and easements in connection with its pipeline replacement project across Michigan.
Counsel to public and privately held companies in connection with public and private securities offerings and SEC regulatory compliance matters.
- Presenter: Ethics and Compliance Officers Association--Ethics and Compliance in Corporate Governance and Securities Regulation
- Business Law Section of State Bar of Michigan--Securities Rules Committee
- Michigan Community Legal Resources -- Crowdfunding Legal Education Team
- Member, State Bar of Michigan; Oakland County Bar Association
- Member of Inforum, Women's Business Group
- Michigan's Thanksgiving Parade Foundation Board Counsel
- Beyond Basics Volunteer
- Chairperson, Pine Lake Country Club Employee Scholarship Foundation
- Board Member, West Bay Condominium Association
Panelist, “Dealmakers Conversations,” Smart Business Dealmakers Conference Detroit, May 2021