Dickinson Wright PLLC is delighted to announce it is sponsoring the 2020 Smart Business Dealmakers Conference in Detroit, MI. In addition, Zan Nicolli will moderate the “Financing Your Business: Understanding different capital needs for your company” panel and William Rosin will moderate the “Why Deals Fail and How to Minimize the Impact: Pitfalls to avoid when making acquisitions” panel.
The 2020 Smart Business Dealmakers Conference will take place from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., April 2 at Westin Book Cadillac. The event will feature a lineup of business owners, entrepreneurs, merger and acquisition advisors and investors who are participating in roundtable discussions, panel discussions and one-on-one networking.
“Every year, the Smart Business Dealmakers Conference brings together business owners with deal-making and investor communities,” said Fred Koury, president and CEO of Smart Business Network. “We will have successful CEOs, investors and advisors sharing their insights on key merger and acquisition topics.”
The conference will feature middle-market CEOs, top private equity and venture capital firms, major lenders and leading service providers participating in sessions that cover the breadth of the merger and acquisition landscape. Sessions will feature such topics as buying a business, selling a business, financing a deal, liquidity events, merging operations, alternative investing and more.
For more information about the Dealmakers conference, or to register to attend, visit: https://www.smartbusinessdealmakers.com/detroit//event/.
- April 2020 Industry Alerts UPDATED: Canada Provides Expanded Relief To All Businesses Responding To COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 2020 Industry Alerts Temporary Exemptive Relief from Certain Securities Regulatory Filing Requirements during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 2020 Industry Alerts The Crisis Lurking Within: Force Majeure and the Coronavirus
- January 07, 2020 Industry Alerts Small Business Receives A New Year’s Holiday Gift!
- September 16, 2019 In the News Andrew MacLeod Named President of the Association for Corporate Growth - Detroit Chapter
- April 25, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Tops Rankings in 2019 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- April 2019 Industry Alerts The Big Reveal: Changes to the CBCA End an Era of Anonymity for Beneficial Owners of Private Corporations
- March 2019 Industry Alerts Succession Planning for Family Businesses: Things to Keep in Mind as You Plan for Transition