Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is delighted to announce it is sponsoring the 2020 Smart Business Dealmakers Conference in Detroit, MI. In addition, Zan Nicolli will moderate the “Financing Your Business: Understanding different capital needs for your company” panel and William Rosin will moderate the “Why Deals Fail and How to Minimize the Impact: Pitfalls to avoid when making acquisitions” panel.
The 2020 Smart Business Dealmakers Conference will take place from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., April 2 at Westin Book Cadillac. The event will feature a lineup of business owners, entrepreneurs, merger and acquisition advisors and investors who are participating in roundtable discussions, panel discussions and one-on-one networking.
“Every year, the Smart Business Dealmakers Conference brings together business owners with deal-making and investor communities,” said Fred Koury, president and CEO of Smart Business Network. “We will have successful CEOs, investors and advisors sharing their insights on key merger and acquisition topics.”
The conference will feature middle-market CEOs, top private equity and venture capital firms, major lenders and leading service providers participating in sessions that cover the breadth of the merger and acquisition landscape. Sessions will feature such topics as buying a business, selling a business, financing a deal, liquidity events, merging operations, alternative investing and more.
For more information about the Dealmakers conference, or to register to attend, visit: https://www.smartbusinessdealmakers.com/detroit//event/.
- Seminars ACEDS 2016 Fall eDiscovery Symposium
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 11, 2021 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan Quoted in TechTarget on Berkshire Hathaway Declining to Publish DEI Strategy and Data
- April 6, 2021 In the News Venroy July Joins Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Office
- March 15, 2021 Media Mentions Daniel Austin Interviewed by Law360 on Joining Dickinson Wright
- February 03, 2021 Media Mentions Will Dorton Quoted in Financial Times' Agenda on Gender Composition of Company Boards
- July 20, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Giraffe Foods Inc. in its Acquisition of Lounsbury Foods, a leading North American manufacturer of horseradish and seafood cocktail sauce
- April 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Business Interruption Insurance and COVID-19 in Ontario
- April 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2020 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields