Dickinson Wright PLLC is delighted to announce it is sponsoring the 2020 Smart Business Dealmakers Conference in Detroit, MI. In addition, Zan Nicolli will moderate the “Financing Your Business: Understanding different capital needs for your company” panel and William Rosin will moderate the “Why Deals Fail and How to Minimize the Impact: Pitfalls to avoid when making acquisitions” panel.
The 2020 Smart Business Dealmakers Conference will take place from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., April 2 at Westin Book Cadillac. The event will feature a lineup of business owners, entrepreneurs, merger and acquisition advisors and investors who are participating in roundtable discussions, panel discussions and one-on-one networking.
“Every year, the Smart Business Dealmakers Conference brings together business owners with deal-making and investor communities,” said Fred Koury, president and CEO of Smart Business Network. “We will have successful CEOs, investors and advisors sharing their insights on key merger and acquisition topics.”
The conference will feature middle-market CEOs, top private equity and venture capital firms, major lenders and leading service providers participating in sessions that cover the breadth of the merger and acquisition landscape. Sessions will feature such topics as buying a business, selling a business, financing a deal, liquidity events, merging operations, alternative investing and more.
For more information about the Dealmakers conference, or to register to attend, visit: https://www.smartbusinessdealmakers.com/detroit//event/.
- Seminars ACEDS 2016 Fall eDiscovery Symposium
- April 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Business Interruption Insurance and COVID-19 in Ontario
- April 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2020 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Can a Force Majeure Clause Be Relied Upon in Light of the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Practical Business Issues And COVID-19
- April 2020 Industry Alerts UPDATED: Canada Provides Expanded Relief To All Businesses Responding To COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 2020 Industry Alerts Temporary Exemptive Relief from Certain Securities Regulatory Filing Requirements during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 2020 Industry Alerts The Crisis Lurking Within: Force Majeure and the Coronavirus
- January 07, 2020 Industry Alerts Small Business Receives A New Year’s Holiday Gift!