Mr. Aidenbaum’s broad commercial litigation practice includes matters of antitrust, corporate shareholder and member rights, contract, and business torts. He has successfully represented foreign and domestic corporations, limited liability companies and their members, governmental entities, and individual corporate officers in both state and federal courts, as well as in arbitrations.
During both his undergraduate and legal studies at the University of Michigan, Mr. Aidenbaum served as a judicial intern for Judge Avern Cohn of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
University of MichiganB.A., 2011
University of Michigan Law SchoolJ.D., 2014
- cum laude
- Secured favorable settlement for commercial landlord in rent dispute with tenant, a national retailer, in case involving a contract-interpretation issue of first impression in Michigan.
- Represented automotive manufacturers at various levels of supply chain in supplier disputes involving issues of pricing, quality, and consumer recall.
- Defended global restaurant franchisor in class action alleging fraud and RICO violations, obtaining early dismissal of all claims.
- Obtained complete dismissal of premises-liability claim asserted against major automobile manufacturer.
- Represented tow-trucking company in collective-action FLSA litigation, successfully asserting statutory exemption.
- Defended New York corporation and its employee against his former employer’s claims for breach of non-compete and misappropriation of trade secrets.
- Defended tier-one Japanese automotive supplier in multi-district class-action antitrust litigation.
- Represented interests of minority member in asserting direct and derivative claims based on breaches of fiduciary duties and contractual obligations by the managers of a Delaware limited liability company.
- Defended governmental entity in quo warranto action seeking dissolution of the entity, successfully obtaining dismissal of the action.
- Michigan State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois