- Waldman, Daniel
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Daniel Waldman was recently quoted in the Law360 article, “Lawyer ‘has a feeling’ that Ontario adverse possession case will find itself before Supreme Court.” In this article, Daniel weighs in on how the case decision in question doesn’t have a clear resolution, potentially opening the floodgates, if appealed, to similar issues regarding municipal property. He states that said decision “doesn’t exactly make it clear … whether municipal land, and parkland specifically, can be taken through adverse possession.” Learn more.
- October 19, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- October 4, 2023 In the News Vanessa Ford Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- October 4, 2023 In the News Catherine Hoffman Appointed to INTA Leadership Development Committee
- October 04, 2023 Media Mentions Don’t miss K. Lance Anderson’s recent feature in the Law.com article, “'Cautious But Optimistic': After Slow Adoption, Midsize Firms See Vast Potential For Gen AI.”
- October 2, 2023 In the News Mahesh Nayak Named to the State Bar of Michigan’s Judicial Qualifications Committee
- October 02, 2023 In the News Daniel Quick has been inaugurated as President of the Board of Commissioners of the State Bar of Michigan
- September 28, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2024 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office