- Perry, James B.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
James Perry (Member, Detroit) was recently published in the Spring 2021 edition of Lawnotes, the quarterly publication of the Labor & Employment Section of the State Bar of Michigan. Jim’s article, titled “Incorporating a Mediation Step into Grievance Procedures of Collective Bargaining Contracts,” recommends that including mediation in Grievance Procedures in Collective Bargaining Contracts can result in speedier resolutions, lower costs, and the added value of involving an experienced, neutral mediator who can work with both parties to settle disputes over disciplinary actions or contract interpretation issues, without any need to find either party to be right or wrong. To read more, click here.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 04, 2021 Media Mentions Aaron Burrell Featured in HR Dive on Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Following George Floyd Killing
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Beemer Discusses Returning to Work While COVID-19 is Present with Creators.com
- April 14, 2021 Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- March 10, 2021 In the News Timothy Howlett Selected as a Member of the Michigan Lawyers Weekly Class of 2021 Hall of Fame
- February 22, 2021 Industry Alerts New OSHA Guidance on Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplace
- February 11, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Presents at the Direct Sellers Association's Legal & Regulatory Virtual Seminar
- January 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Ohio Governor Signs “Alternate Employer Organization” Legislation
- January 19, 2021 Industry Alerts U.S. Department of Labor Issues New Independent Contractor Rules For March 8, 2021; Will It Take Effect?