- Perry, James B.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
James Perry (Member, Detroit) was recently published in the Spring 2021 edition of Lawnotes, the quarterly publication of the Labor & Employment Section of the State Bar of Michigan. Jim’s article, titled “Incorporating a Mediation Step into Grievance Procedures of Collective Bargaining Contracts,” recommends that including mediation in Grievance Procedures in Collective Bargaining Contracts can result in speedier resolutions, lower costs, and the added value of involving an experienced, neutral mediator who can work with both parties to settle disputes over disciplinary actions or contract interpretation issues, without any need to find either party to be right or wrong. To read more, click here.
- September 30, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Impact of Vaccine Mandates on Law Firms
- September 28, 2021 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Surge Medical Leave Refresher for Employers
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Vaccine Mandates and New Hires
- August 31, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by HR Executive on Whistleblowers and Ageism Complaints
- August 10, 2021 Blogs Loaded Questions: Are Noncompetition and Nonsolicitation Clauses Really Enforceable in Michigan?
- August 09, 2021 Blogs Are Mandatory Vaccinations Included in Back to "Normal"?
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association