Cynthia Moore (Member, Troy) and Eric Gregory (Member, Troy) each wrote a Benefits Guide for Bloomberg Law. The Bloomberg Law Benefits Guide is intended to be a resource for non-benefits practitioners that is easy to understand and explains complex topics in a straightforward way. Cynthia Moore’s guide is on Voluntary Employees’ Beneficiary Associations (“VEBAs”), and covers the qualification requirements, non-discrimination requirements, permissible benefits, tax treatment, and ERISA coverage of VEBAs. Eric Gregory’s guide is entitled “Nondiscrimination Rules for Health and Welfare Plans,” and covers the rules under the Internal Revenue Code that prohibit discrimination in medical benefits, cafeteria plans, group-term life insurance, dependent care assistance programs, educational assistance programs, and adoption assistance programs. These Benefits Guides and others are available to subscribers on Bloomberg Law.
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- August 2020 Blogs ラストチャンス契約―有用なツールです。| Last Chance Agreements – A Useful Tool
- June 16, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2020 Edition
- June 2020 Industry Alerts 最悪の事態に備えて：企業の再開に向けた雇用法の課題 | Preparing for the Worst: Issues in Employment Law for Re-Opening Businesses
- May 20, 2020 Webinars What to Expect When You’re RE-Opening
- May 06, 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Return-to-Work Checklist from a Canadian Employment Law Perspective
- April 29, 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Return-to-Work Checklist from an Employment Law Perspective
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Employers: Are You Following Michigan’s New Mandatory Employee Safety Requirements?
- April 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2020 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields