Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Cynthia Moore (Member, Troy) and Eric Gregory (Member, Troy) each wrote a Benefits Guide for Bloomberg Law. The Bloomberg Law Benefits Guide is intended to be a resource for non-benefits practitioners that is easy to understand and explains complex topics in a straightforward way. Cynthia Moore’s guide is on Voluntary Employees’ Beneficiary Associations (“VEBAs”), and covers the qualification requirements, non-discrimination requirements, permissible benefits, tax treatment, and ERISA coverage of VEBAs. Eric Gregory’s guide is entitled “Nondiscrimination Rules for Health and Welfare Plans,” and covers the rules under the Internal Revenue Code that prohibit discrimination in medical benefits, cafeteria plans, group-term life insurance, dependent care assistance programs, educational assistance programs, and adoption assistance programs. These Benefits Guides and others are available to subscribers on Bloomberg Law.
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- June 24, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by SHRM on Exclusion of Colorado Applicants for Remote Work by Some Employers
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 04, 2021 Media Mentions Aaron Burrell Featured in HR Dive on Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Following George Floyd Killing
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Beemer Discusses Returning to Work While COVID-19 is Present with Creators.com
- April 14, 2021 Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- March 22, 2021 Media Mentions James Perry Authors Article on Mediation in Grievance Procedures for Lawnotes
- March 10, 2021 In the News Timothy Howlett Selected as a Member of the Michigan Lawyers Weekly Class of 2021 Hall of Fame