Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Cynthia Moore (Member, Troy) and Eric Gregory (Member, Troy) each wrote a Benefits Guide for Bloomberg Law. The Bloomberg Law Benefits Guide is intended to be a resource for non-benefits practitioners that is easy to understand and explains complex topics in a straightforward way. Cynthia Moore’s guide is on Voluntary Employees’ Beneficiary Associations (“VEBAs”), and covers the qualification requirements, non-discrimination requirements, permissible benefits, tax treatment, and ERISA coverage of VEBAs. Eric Gregory’s guide is entitled “Nondiscrimination Rules for Health and Welfare Plans,” and covers the rules under the Internal Revenue Code that prohibit discrimination in medical benefits, cafeteria plans, group-term life insurance, dependent care assistance programs, educational assistance programs, and adoption assistance programs. These Benefits Guides and others are available to subscribers on Bloomberg Law.
- November 28, 2023 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2023 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- October 23, 2023 In the News David Deromedi Named a Notable Leader in Labor & Employment Law by Crain Detroit Business
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 20, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 連邦取引委員会による競業避止条項の禁止に関する規則の提案
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 联邦贸易委员会提议禁止竞业禁止条款
- January 12, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 02, 2022 Industry Alerts EEOC Releases Updated “Know Your Rights” Poster | 美国公平就业机会委员会发布最新《了解你的权利》海报