- Ruppel, Kimberly J.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Kimberly Ruppel (Member, Troy) was recently quoted in Part B News article, “Be careful with HIPAA under OCR’s ‘good faith’ telehealth provision; you may face future risk,” which also appeared in Decision Health online. The article discusses the use of telehealth and the huge role it is playing as one of the government’s defenses against the COVID-19 pandemic. The article transitions to advise on how providers can protect themselves from vulnerabilities while using online communication platforms. “One of the easiest ways to penetrate otherwise strong security measures is the use of phishing scams and malware. Make sure your staff knows how to identify a suspicious email. They should be on the lookout for misspellings, grammatical mistakes or an email address that doesn’t match the sender," said Kimberly.
Click here to read more.
- March 22, 2021 Media Mentions Billie Lightvoet Ward Published in Health Care Michigan on FDA Authorization of COVID Vaccines
- March 19, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Published in Healthcare Michigan on Newly-Published Value-Based Rules
- March 15, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy, Jr. Featured in The Tennessean for Being Named to Nashville Medical News 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- March 01, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Quoted by Medical Daily on COVID Coverage Under ACA
- February 10, 2021 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted in Modern Healthcare on AdventHealth
- February 5, 2021 In the News Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News’ 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- February 03, 2021 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Modern Healthcare on Cone Health Digital Diabetes Venture
- January 26, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Publishes Article on Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements in Healthcare Michigan
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks