- Ruppel, Kimberly J.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Kimberly Ruppel (Member, Troy) was recently quoted in Part B News article, “Be careful with HIPAA under OCR’s ‘good faith’ telehealth provision; you may face future risk,” which also appeared in Decision Health online. The article discusses the use of telehealth and the huge role it is playing as one of the government’s defenses against the COVID-19 pandemic. The article transitions to advise on how providers can protect themselves from vulnerabilities while using online communication platforms. “One of the easiest ways to penetrate otherwise strong security measures is the use of phishing scams and malware. Make sure your staff knows how to identify a suspicious email. They should be on the lookout for misspellings, grammatical mistakes or an email address that doesn’t match the sender," said Kimberly.
Click here to read more.
- July 12, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 23, 2022 In the News Wasif Khan Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- March 02, 2022 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Impact of California Malpractice Ruling on Insurance Rates
- February 16, 2022 Media Mentions Erica Erman Elected as Member of the Board of the Arizona Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- November 04, 2021 - November 05, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- November 04, 2021 Industry Alerts Pahl Zinn Quoted by Modern Healthcare on DaVita M&A Activity