- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Sara Jodka (Member, Columbus) recently published her article, “Employers Can Mandate Employees Have the COVID-19 Vaccine… With Restrictions,” to Healthcare Michigan. At the end of last year the (EEOC) issued “What You Should Know About COVID-19 and the ADA, and Other EEO Laws.” Sara points out that this published guidance does not address the posing question of whether employers can mandate their employees to be vaccinated. Sara provides a Q&A to help guide employers through vaccination policies and what to do in the case that an employee cannot receive the vaccine due to a disability or a religious belief. Click here to read her full article.
- March 22, 2021 Media Mentions Billie Lightvoet Ward Published in Health Care Michigan on FDA Authorization of COVID Vaccines
- March 19, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Published in Healthcare Michigan on Newly-Published Value-Based Rules
- March 15, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy, Jr. Featured in The Tennessean for Being Named to Nashville Medical News 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- March 01, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Quoted by Medical Daily on COVID Coverage Under ACA
- February 10, 2021 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted in Modern Healthcare on AdventHealth
- February 5, 2021 In the News Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News’ 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- February 03, 2021 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Modern Healthcare on Cone Health Digital Diabetes Venture
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan