- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Sara Jodka (Member, Columbus) recently published her article, “Employers Can Mandate Employees Have the COVID-19 Vaccine… With Restrictions,” to Healthcare Michigan. At the end of last year the (EEOC) issued “What You Should Know About COVID-19 and the ADA, and Other EEO Laws.” Sara points out that this published guidance does not address the posing question of whether employers can mandate their employees to be vaccinated. Sara provides a Q&A to help guide employers through vaccination policies and what to do in the case that an employee cannot receive the vaccine due to a disability or a religious belief. Click here to read her full article.
- November 4-5, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- October 08, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Included in Hospital Peer Review on Telehealth Credentials
- September 08, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton and Billee Lightvoet Ward Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Cross-Border Regulations for PPR
- August 02, 2021 Media Mentions Pahl Zinn Quoted in Modern Healthcare on CON Law Elimination
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- June 14, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Quoted by Crain's Detroit Business on Vaccine Requirements in Health Systems
- May 24, 2021 Industry Alerts HHS Announces the COVID-19 Vaccine Coverage Assistance Fund
- March 22, 2021 Media Mentions Billie Lightvoet Ward Published in Health Care Michigan on FDA Authorization of COVID Vaccines
- March 19, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Published in Healthcare Michigan on Newly-Published Value-Based Rules