Sara Jodka Publishes Article on Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements in Healthcare Michigan
- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Sara Jodka (Member, Columbus) recently published her article, “Employers Can Mandate Employees Have the COVID-19 Vaccine… With Restrictions,” to Healthcare Michigan. At the end of last year the (EEOC) issued “What You Should Know About COVID-19 and the ADA, and Other EEO Laws.” Sara points out that this published guidance does not address the posing question of whether employers can mandate their employees to be vaccinated. Sara provides a Q&A to help guide employers through vaccination policies and what to do in the case that an employee cannot receive the vaccine due to a disability or a religious belief. Click here to read her full article.
- May 16, 2023 Industry Alerts DEA Reverses Proposed Rule to Extend Telehealth Prescriptions of Controlled Substances
- April 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Sixth Circuit Defines False Claims Standards
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- February 10, 2023 Industry Alerts DOJ Announces Withdrawal of Longstanding Guidance for the Healthcare Industry and Eliminates Benchmarking Safety Zone for Competitively Sensitive Information
- July 12, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 23, 2022 In the News Wasif Khan Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office