- Jodka, Sara H.
- In the News
Sara Jodka was quoted in Crain’s Detroit Business’ article, “Health Systems Mull How, When to Require Vaccines for their workers.” Health systems around the country are enforcing policies requiring that their employees receive the COVID-19 vaccination. "The vaccine will be mandated at most health care systems because if you are not vaxxed, you could get it and pass it on to someone that could be a patient and bringing the illness into the workplace when it is something you can control is out of the question for most hospitals," said Sara. Administrators are waiting for various influencing factors to reduce the number of unvaccinated health system workers before implementing these mandates. Click here to read the full article.
- November 4-5, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- October 08, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Included in Hospital Peer Review on Telehealth Credentials
- September 08, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton and Billee Lightvoet Ward Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Cross-Border Regulations for PPR
- August 02, 2021 Media Mentions Pahl Zinn Quoted in Modern Healthcare on CON Law Elimination
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- May 24, 2021 Industry Alerts HHS Announces the COVID-19 Vaccine Coverage Assistance Fund
- March 22, 2021 Media Mentions Billie Lightvoet Ward Published in Health Care Michigan on FDA Authorization of COVID Vaccines
- March 19, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Published in Healthcare Michigan on Newly-Published Value-Based Rules
- March 15, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy, Jr. Featured in The Tennessean for Being Named to Nashville Medical News 2021 InCharge Healthcare List