- Jodka, Sara H.
- In the News
Sara Jodka was quoted in Crain’s Detroit Business’ article, “Health Systems Mull How, When to Require Vaccines for their workers.” Health systems around the country are enforcing policies requiring that their employees receive the COVID-19 vaccination. "The vaccine will be mandated at most health care systems because if you are not vaxxed, you could get it and pass it on to someone that could be a patient and bringing the illness into the workplace when it is something you can control is out of the question for most hospitals," said Sara. Administrators are waiting for various influencing factors to reduce the number of unvaccinated health system workers before implementing these mandates. Click here to read the full article.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- May 16, 2023 Industry Alerts DEA Reverses Proposed Rule to Extend Telehealth Prescriptions of Controlled Substances
- April 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Sixth Circuit Defines False Claims Standards
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- February 10, 2023 Industry Alerts DOJ Announces Withdrawal of Longstanding Guidance for the Healthcare Industry and Eliminates Benchmarking Safety Zone for Competitively Sensitive Information
- July 12, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health