- Jodka, Sara H.
- In the News
Sara Jodka was quoted in Crain’s Detroit Business’ article, “Health Systems Mull How, When to Require Vaccines for their workers.” Health systems around the country are enforcing policies requiring that their employees receive the COVID-19 vaccination. "The vaccine will be mandated at most health care systems because if you are not vaxxed, you could get it and pass it on to someone that could be a patient and bringing the illness into the workplace when it is something you can control is out of the question for most hospitals," said Sara. Administrators are waiting for various influencing factors to reduce the number of unvaccinated health system workers before implementing these mandates. Click here to read the full article.
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 23, 2022 In the News Wasif Khan Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- March 02, 2022 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Impact of California Malpractice Ruling on Insurance Rates
- February 16, 2022 Media Mentions Erica Erman Elected as Member of the Board of the Arizona Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- November 4-5, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- November 04, 2021 Industry Alerts Pahl Zinn Quoted by Modern Healthcare on DaVita M&A Activity
- September 08, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton and Billee Lightvoet Ward Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Cross-Border Regulations for PPR
- August 02, 2021 Media Mentions Pahl Zinn Quoted in Modern Healthcare on CON Law Elimination