- Green, Caleb L.
- Media Mentions
Caleb Green was featured in the University of Nevada, Las Vegas' Foundation newsletter article, "Student Success: Ten Years of Tenacity and Triumph." The article celebrates Caleb as part of the inaugural cohort of the Philip J. Cohen Scholars program, which was launched ten years ago. Caleb shares how the scholarship influenced his university experience and his legal career, "Being a Cohen Scholar also instilled a sense of urgency to give back. In law school, I worked at the UNLV immigration clinic; I taught legal aid classes to the public about immigration law. I continue to give back now, pro bono, as an attorney."
- June 29, 2022 Seminars Last Chance Free CLE
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal
- June 22, 2022 Media Mentions James Tyrrell Quoted in Law360 on Joining Dickinson Wright's Political Law Practice
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022
- June 13, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2022 Edition
- June 9, 2022 In the News Aaron Burrell to Receive Freedom Award from National Action Network Michigan