Caleb Green Featured in UNLV Foundation Newsletter Article on Student Success
- Green, Caleb L.
- Media Mentions
Caleb Green was featured in the University of Nevada, Las Vegas' Foundation newsletter article, "Student Success: Ten Years of Tenacity and Triumph." The article celebrates Caleb as part of the inaugural cohort of the Philip J. Cohen Scholars program, which was launched ten years ago. Caleb shares how the scholarship influenced his university experience and his legal career, "Being a Cohen Scholar also instilled a sense of urgency to give back. In law school, I worked at the UNLV immigration clinic; I taught legal aid classes to the public about immigration law. I continue to give back now, pro bono, as an attorney."
- June 08, 2023 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy has been quoted in the Business Insurance article, “FTC move makes biometric privacy liability a national concern.”
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide