- Gregory, Eric W.
- Media Mentions
Eric Gregory (Associate, Troy) was recently quoted in an article for MLex US Tax Watch titled “IRS will narrowly apply decision on Boston Bruins’ meal expenses.” The article discusses how the IRS will allow other sports teams in the same circumstances as the Boston Bruins to also deduct hotel meal expenses in cities in which they have away games at a 50% rate because, by nature of these leagues, the hotels act as “business premises” for the duration of their stay.
"There are some out there who think you can now make the argument that a business premise is anywhere where you're conducting business," Eric said. "I don't think we could take the ruling in this case or the IRS' position on this case to mean that it's a free-for-all in terms of determining what business premises" are.
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Challenge Your Property Tax Assessments
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Tax Court Rules Against Cannabis Dispensary
- October 2018 Industry Alerts Treasury Releases Proposed Regulations on Opportunity Zones
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- August 6-7, 2018 Seminars NBI Seminar: LLCs From Start to Finish August 6-7, 2018
- July 11, 2018 In the News Derek Kaczmarek Elected Chair of State Bar of Arizona's Section of Taxation
- June 26, 2018 In the News Giselle C. Alexander Named Certified Attorney Specializing in Tax Law