Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright LLP, Canada’s leading full-service business law firm specializing in cross-border counsel, is pleased to announce that Ned Levitt (Partner, Toronto), Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. (Partner, Toronto) and Sanjukta Tole (Partner, Toronto) are recognized in the 2021 edition of Who’s Who Legal Canada.
Who’s Who Legal Canada is an in-depth report of the country’s legal marketplace. Honorees were selected after a comprehensive research process that features insights into over 40 areas of business law, with editorial analysis on the most highly regarded firms and individuals in the country. To learn more about Who’s Who Legal Canada 2021, please click here.
Below are the Dickinson Wright lawyers listed in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2021:
Ned Levitt – Recommended in Franchise Law
Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. – Recommended in Sports & Entertainment Law
Sanjukta Tole – Recommended in Trademark Law
- March 21, 2022 Media Mentions Ned Levitt Moderated "Avoiding Mistakes in International Expansion" Workshop at International Franchise Association's Annual Convention
- March 18, 2022 Media Mentions Ned Levitt Quoted by Canadian Broadcasting Corporation on Why Some Fast Food Chains Remain Open In Russia
- March 1, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2022 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- August 26, 2021 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition
- April 27, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2021 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- March 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Sub-Par Claim: Franchisee’s Beef with Supplier Leaves Bad Taste
- February 03, 2021 Media Mentions Ned Levitt Quoted in Global Franchise Magazine on Cross-Border Franchising
- January 27, 2021 Media Mentions Ned Levitt Presents at Canada Franchise Association's "Virtual Franchise Canada Show Toronto"
- September 15, 2020 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Edition of Chambers Canada