- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that the firm’s Employment practice group is in the Top 25 on the Phoenix Business Journal’s Employment Law Practices list. The list appeared in the September 28th issue of the Phoenix Business Journal.
Dickinson Wright’s employment practice group includes 40 attorneys firm-wide, with five of those attorneys based in Phoenix. Our team has extensive experience counseling clients to avoid just about any type of labor and employment issue. Just in the past few years, we have successfully defended numerous wage and hour collective actions and discrimination class actions – in most cases, stopping the case before it went to litigation.
To review the full list of law firms recognized for their Employment practices, click here.
- January 14, 2022 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Splits the Baby as It Stays the Private Employer Vaccine or Test Mandate but Keeps the Healthcare Vaccine Mandate in Place
- December 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Private Employer Vaccine Mandate Moves Forward as Sixth Circuit Dissolves Fifth Circuit’s OSHA ETS Stay
- November 30, 2021 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 29, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Mentioned by Business Insurance on Employers and Vaccine Exemptions
- November 17, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by HR Dive on Texas Federal Judge Upholding United Airlines Vaccine Mandate
- November 16, 2021 Webinars The Private Employer Vaccine Mandate: It’s Here, It’s There, It’s Every Where and What You Need to Know About It
- November 09, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Quoted by Human Resource Executive on Cybersecurity Failure Rates
- November 04, 2021 Industry Alerts The Private Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate is Here: What Employers Need to Know
- November 01, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Quoted by Business Insurance on Recent Court Decision Regarding Biometric Coverage