- In the News
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that the firm’s Employment practice group is in the Top 25 on the Phoenix Business Journal’s Employment Law Practices list. The list appeared in the September 28th issue of the Phoenix Business Journal.
Dickinson Wright’s employment practice group includes 40 attorneys firm-wide, with five of those attorneys based in Phoenix. Our team has extensive experience counseling clients to avoid just about any type of labor and employment issue. Just in the past few years, we have successfully defended numerous wage and hour collective actions and discrimination class actions – in most cases, stopping the case before it went to litigation.
To review the full list of law firms recognized for their Employment practices, click here.
- October 2019 Industry Alerts Michigan Court of Appeals Holds that Violating Code of Ethics a Legitimate, Non-Discriminatory Reason for Termination
- October 2019 Industry Alerts The Sixth Circuit Reaffirms the “Less Burdensome” Standard for Adverse Actions in Retaliation Claims and Upholds Punitive Damages Against Employer
- September 2019 Industry Alerts DOL Issues Final Overtime Rule Increasing the White-Collar Employee Salary Threshold. Employers Have Until January 1, 2020 to Change Payroll Practices
- September Industry Alerts Pay Transparency and Pay Equity in Ontario
- July 22, 2019 Webinars Strategies for Arbitration Agreements: Yay, Nay or How?
- June 27, 2019 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Speaks to Canadian Lawyer on Sexual Harassment Training
- April 25, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Tops Rankings in 2019 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- March 2019 Industry Alerts Employment Law Issues Continue to Evolve with Hairstyle, Sex Gossip, and Emotional Outburst Disability Protections
- January 2019 Industry Alerts NLRB Focuses on “Entrepreneurial Opportunity” to Return to Pre-Obama Board Independent Contractor Test