- In the News
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that the firm’s Employment practice group is in the Top 25 on the Phoenix Business Journal’s Employment Law Practices list. The list appeared in the September 28th issue of the Phoenix Business Journal.
Dickinson Wright’s employment practice group includes 40 attorneys firm-wide, with five of those attorneys based in Phoenix. Our team has extensive experience counseling clients to avoid just about any type of labor and employment issue. Just in the past few years, we have successfully defended numerous wage and hour collective actions and discrimination class actions – in most cases, stopping the case before it went to litigation.
To review the full list of law firms recognized for their Employment practices, click here.
- September 30, 2020 Industry Alerts 従業員の20％以上を解雇する場合の隠れたコスト - 退職年金プランの部分的終了 | The Hidden Cost of Terminating 20% or More of Your Employees – Partial Termination of the Retirement Plan
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- August 2020 Blogs ラストチャンス契約―有用なツールです。| Last Chance Agreements – A Useful Tool
- July 13, 2020 Blogs COVID-19 感染が OSHA の指針に基づく「業務に関連した」「記録される対象の」ものであるかどうかの判断 | Determining When a COVID-19 Illness Is “Work-Related” And “Recordable” Under OSHA Guidance
- June 16, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2020 Edition
- June 2020 Industry Alerts 最悪の事態に備えて：企業の再開に向けた雇用法の課題 | Preparing for the Worst: Issues in Employment Law for Re-Opening Businesses
- May 20, 2020 Webinars What to Expect When You’re RE-Opening
- May 06, 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Return-to-Work Checklist from a Canadian Employment Law Perspective
- April 29, 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Return-to-Work Checklist from an Employment Law Perspective