- In the News
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that the firm’s Employment practice group is in the Top 25 on the Phoenix Business Journal’s Employment Law Practices list. The list appeared in the September 28th issue of the Phoenix Business Journal.
Dickinson Wright’s employment practice group includes 40 attorneys firm-wide, with five of those attorneys based in Phoenix. Our team has extensive experience counseling clients to avoid just about any type of labor and employment issue. Just in the past few years, we have successfully defended numerous wage and hour collective actions and discrimination class actions – in most cases, stopping the case before it went to litigation.
To review the full list of law firms recognized for their Employment practices, click here.
- June 16, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2020 Edition
- May 20, 2020 Webinars What to Expect When You’re RE-Opening
- May 06, 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Return-to-Work Checklist from a Canadian Employment Law Perspective
- April 29, 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Return-to-Work Checklist from an Employment Law Perspective
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Employers: Are You Following Michigan’s New Mandatory Employee Safety Requirements?
- April 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2020 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 2020 Media Mentions Cynthia Moore and Eric Gregory Each Write Bloomberg Law Benefits Guide
- April 06, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Extends Job Protected Leave to Employees Related to COVID-19 Symptoms or Exposure
- April 1, 2020 Webinars FFCRA Playbook: Tackling the DOL's Guidance Webinar