Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that four of the firm’s attorneys have been named 2017 Texas Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Dickinson Wright attorneys recognized on this year’s Texas Super Lawyers list include:
Mark E. Scott, Intellectual Property
Darrell R. Windham, Securities & Corporate Finance
El Paso, TX
Kathleen Campbell Walker, Immigration: Business
Mark C. Walker, Civil Litigation: Defense
- December 9-10, 2019 Conferences MJBizDaily Investor Intelligence Conference
- December 4, 2019 Webinars The CCPA Update: What the Amendments and the Attorney General's Regulations Really Mean for Your Business
- November 19, 2019 Seminars The Probate Process from Start to Finish
- November 19, 2019 In the News Jennifer Leve Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 2019 Industry Alerts M&A: Why Lower and Middle-Market M&A Deals Fail to Close - Know the Warning Signs
- November 18, 2019 In the News 53 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 DBusiness Magazine "Top Lawyers"
- November 17-19, 2019 Conferences 2019 PrimeTime Sports Management Conference
- November 14, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation United States 2020 Edition
- November 12, 2019 In the News Matthew Powell Joins Dickinson Wright LLP