Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that four of the firm’s attorneys have been named 2017 Texas Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Dickinson Wright attorneys recognized on this year’s Texas Super Lawyers list include:
Mark E. Scott, Intellectual Property
Darrell R. Windham, Securities & Corporate Finance
El Paso, TX
Kathleen Campbell Walker, Immigration: Business
Mark C. Walker, Civil Litigation: Defense
- February 1, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- January 28, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- January 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Earns Fifth Consecutive 100 Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Annual Corporate Equality Index
- January 26, 2022 In the News Jay Campbell Joins Dickinson Wright as a Member
- January 2022 Industry Alerts Dickinson Wright COVID-19 Resource Guide
- January 20, 2022 In the News Mark Heusel Presents "North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation" Webinar
- January 20, 2022 Media Mentions Josh Burgener Named to Nashville Business Journal's 40 Under 40 List
- January 19, 2022 In the News Alexandre Zucco Named to Grand Rapids Magazine's The Best of the Best List
- January 18, 2022 Industry Alerts Proposed Changes to the Canadian Patent Rules