- Green, Caleb L.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Caleb Green (Associate, Las Vegas) recently published his article, “Upholding the Constitution Through Diversity,” to the State Bar of Nevada's Nevada Lawyer magazine. African Americans are subject to a disproportionate rate of arrests and incarcerations, Caleb points out that these high numbers are met by the low number of people of color in the legal field. African Americans make up 13 percent of the U.S. population and only 5 percent of U.S. attorneys are African American. There is a common saying that “if you are not at the table, then you are on the menu,” says Caleb. Caleb explicates the long history and barriers that have created disparity for a person of color to pursue and achieve a legal profession and how this extensive history has had a negative impact on our constitutional rights. Click here to read his full article.
- July 30, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed by Manage HR on Dickinson Wright's Immigration Practice
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- July 28, 2021 In the News Arthur Sims Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ft. Lauderdale Office
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- July 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Kris Beecher Featured on Minutes on the Matter on United States v. Cooley
- July 21, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (38th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十八期)
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs