- Green, Caleb L.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Caleb Green (Associate, Las Vegas) recently published his article, “Upholding the Constitution Through Diversity,” to the State Bar of Nevada's Nevada Lawyer magazine. African Americans are subject to a disproportionate rate of arrests and incarcerations, Caleb points out that these high numbers are met by the low number of people of color in the legal field. African Americans make up 13 percent of the U.S. population and only 5 percent of U.S. attorneys are African American. There is a common saying that “if you are not at the table, then you are on the menu,” says Caleb. Caleb explicates the long history and barriers that have created disparity for a person of color to pursue and achieve a legal profession and how this extensive history has had a negative impact on our constitutional rights. Click here to read his full article.
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates
- October 08, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Included in Hospital Peer Review on Telehealth Credentials
- October 07, 2021 In the News John Schuring Appointed as Chair of Business Law Section of Michigan State Bar
- October 6, 2021 In the News Rachel Schaffer Lawson Joins Dickinson Wright Nashville Office