- Green, Caleb L.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Caleb Green (Associate, Las Vegas) recently published his article, “Upholding the Constitution Through Diversity,” to the State Bar of Nevada's Nevada Lawyer magazine. African Americans are subject to a disproportionate rate of arrests and incarcerations, Caleb points out that these high numbers are met by the low number of people of color in the legal field. African Americans make up 13 percent of the U.S. population and only 5 percent of U.S. attorneys are African American. There is a common saying that “if you are not at the table, then you are on the menu,” says Caleb. Caleb explicates the long history and barriers that have created disparity for a person of color to pursue and achieve a legal profession and how this extensive history has had a negative impact on our constitutional rights. Click here to read his full article.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 06, 2021 Media Mentions James Cleland Quoted by Life Sciences Intellectual Property Review on Minerva v. Hologiv
- May 05, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Overton Discusses Tying Executive Pay to Diversity Progress with Social Television Network
- May 04, 2021 Media Mentions Aaron Burrell Featured in HR Dive on Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Following George Floyd Killing
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Beemer Discusses Returning to Work While COVID-19 is Present with Creators.com
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C. Quoted by Law.com International on Canadian Law Firms and Growth in Gaming Law
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Kevin Doherty Featured in Captive Insurance Times on Tennessee's Growing Reputation
- April 29, 2021 Industry Alerts Aaron Burrell Joins Minutes on the Matter to Discuss Diversity and Inclusion