- Green, Caleb L.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Caleb Green (Associate, Las Vegas) recently published his article, “Upholding the Constitution Through Diversity,” to the State Bar of Nevada's Nevada Lawyer magazine. African Americans are subject to a disproportionate rate of arrests and incarcerations, Caleb points out that these high numbers are met by the low number of people of color in the legal field. African Americans make up 13 percent of the U.S. population and only 5 percent of U.S. attorneys are African American. There is a common saying that “if you are not at the table, then you are on the menu,” says Caleb. Caleb explicates the long history and barriers that have created disparity for a person of color to pursue and achieve a legal profession and how this extensive history has had a negative impact on our constitutional rights. Click here to read his full article.
- October 6, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2022
- October 06, 2022 Industry Alerts DHS Publishes New Final Rule Ending Trump-Era Public Charge Restrictions
- October 5, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation United States 2023 Edition
- October 05, 2022 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft was recently featured in the Law360 article, "Pop Quiz: How Realistic Is The TM Showdown In 'She-Hulk'?"
- October 4, 2022 In the News Randolph Pistor Joins Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office
- October 3, 2022 In the News John Leslie Named Director of Cross-Border Practices
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 30, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2023 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition