- Artz, John S.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
John S. Artz (Member and Intellectual Property Litigation Practice Group Co-Chair, Ann Arbor) was recently quoted in Law 360’s article, “Patent Litigation Trends To Watch In 2021.” Attorneys are anticipating a backlog of intellectual property trials as the end of the COVID-19 pandemic comes into sight. This article delves in to the five trends that are on the horizon for patent litigation in 2021. John says he'll be watching whether the Biden administration will alter the USPTO's course on discretionary issues. "Do they continue the way the patent office has been going to expand the ability to exercise their discretion to decline to hear IPRs, or are they going to scale that back a bit?" Artz said. Click here to read full article.
- July 19, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- June 12, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2023 Edition
- February 16, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Shortlisted for Managing IP 2022 Americas Awards
- July 8, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- June 28, 2021 Industry Alerts United States V. Arthrex: Inter Partes Review Decisions Now Reviewable by the PTO Director
- June 1, 2021 In the News U.S. District Court Grants Inag Inc. Order to Strike Expert Report in Patent Infringement Case
- July 13, 2020 In the News Dino Hadzibegovic Joins Dickinson Wright’s Silicon Valley Office
- May 5, 2020 In the News U.S. Appeals Court for the Federal Circuit Affirms Decision on Hitkansut Attorney Fees
- March 21, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Prevails in Patent Litigation Trial on Behalf of Hitkansut LLC